Gay marriage shift gives Obama fundraising boost

If you are saying such things you are not paying attention to history. All you are doing is repeating something you heard on talk radio or read on a blog.

Yep I Sure am!!

Like my Groceries rising nearly 30%. I track expenses I know.\
Like the Credit Card reciept for 15 gallons of Plus @ $4.23/Gall versus under $2.00 in late 2008
Like the Extension of the Patriot Act.
Like U-6 from the DoL being over 22%
Like passage of the NDAA?
Like ObamaCare

Got ll all from anyplace BUT talk radio or a blog and the list is far lomger\

Like the fact the Obama is funded by the Same Banksters as Romney. It's all public record. Don't need Rush Limbago to tell me what to think.

This whole gay marriage IS (IMHO) the OCTOBER Surprise in May.
First JOE sets the stage with what 99% of REPUGS THINK was a Gaff (NOT this Time), Then B O slides-in with his change-of-heart pronouncement and...BINGO, what's the result ?
A GOP that is dammed-if-they-do.........and........Dammed-if-they-Don't ! !

B O and JOE played you SUCKERS like Master Violinists !

Life is Good.

LEAN FORWARD !

Yeah, cool.......

obama-clooney-nanny-76780931951.jpeg

Yep I Sure am!!

Like my Groceries rising nearly 30%. I track expenses I know.\
Like the Credit Card reciept for 15 gallons of Plus @ $4.23/Gall versus under $2.00 in late 2008
Like the Extension of the Patriot Act.
Like U-6 from the DoL being over 22%
Like passage of the NDAA?
Like ObamaCare

Got ll all from anyplace BUT talk radio or a blog and the list is far lomger\

Like the fact the Obama is funded by the Same Banksters as Romney. It's all public record. Don't need Rush Limbago to tell me what to think.

If the price of gas and groceries is your gauge for liberty then I guess you should be moving to Hugo Chavez's Venezuela. Gas is dirt cheap and food prices are controlled. Viva Liberty! Of course we all know that niether have anything to do with liberty and are nothing more than indicators for the economy.

But since you bought it up let me point out that the price of gas for most of 2008 was in the $3-4 dollar range peaking at little over four in the summer. It was only in the last couple months of the year that it went down. Something that could happen this year, and it appears that this is occuring.

One of the things that are driving food prices up is the cost of fuel, it costs money to move all those commodities around afterall. As every living President will tell you they have no direct control over the price of oil on the world market.

How is the unemployment rate an indicator of liberty? If it is then I guess peoples liberty on the early 1980's were violated.

Did Obama sign an executive order putting an entire ethnic group in one region of the country into prison camps? Were people thrown into jail for voicing their opinion on Libya? Did he suspend habeus corpus?

If the price of gas and groceries is your gauge for liberty then I guess you should be moving to Hugo Chavez's Venezuela. Gas is dirt cheap and food prices are controlled. Viva Liberty! Of course we all know that niether have anything to do with liberty and are nothing more than indicators for the economy.

But since you bought it up let me point out that the price of gas for most of 2008 was in the $3-4 dollar range peaking at little over four in the summer. It was only in the last couple months of the year that it went down. Something that could happen this year, and it appears that this is occuring.

One of the things that are driving food prices up is the cost of fuel, it costs money to move all those commodities around afterall. As every living President will tell you they have no direct control over the price of oil on the world market.

How is the unemployment rate an indicator of liberty? If it is then I guess peoples liberty on the early 1980's were violated.

Did Obama sign an executive order putting an entire ethnic group in one region of the country into prison camps? Were people thrown into jail for voicing their opinion on Libya? Did he suspend habeus corpus?

Not yet he hasn't all he did was be the aggressor in Libya sans Declaration of War.

Let's find a Ron Paul Quote for the situation. Just a minute.

Another term for preventive war is aggressive war - starting wars because someday somebody might do something to us. That is not part of the American tradition. Ron Paul

The economic policies of Obama brought us to where we are.

Back on topic

OOPS! Looks like a BOGO (Buy One Get One)

Having federal officials, whether judges, bureaucrats, or congressmen, impose a new definition of marriage on the people is an act of social engineering profoundly hostile to liberty.
Ron Paul

There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it.

Having federal officials, whether judges, bureaucrats, or congressmen, impose a new definition of marriage on the people is an act of social engineering profoundly hostile to liberty.

I guess it's as good thing that is not what the judges are doing then huh? Too bad Mr Whiny old Fart boy does not have a clue about the COTUS

First off marriage has been redefined numerous times before it even got to our shores. Marriage for love is a new concept. Previously women had no rights and were considered property for arraigning alliances and gaining power. Previously white were not able to marry non-whites. Shall we go back to that definition of marriage or do you and your boy friend like the current version of marriage because it suites your biased POV?

Secondly the COTUS makes no mention of marriage. All it says is that any laws must apply equally to all people. Read the 14[sup]th[/sup]. Pretty clear.

So when the courts finally strike down any laws that prevent all people from being treated equally under the law they will just be enforcing the COTUS as it was written.

The only thing that is profoundly hostile to liberty is people ignorance of the law and the COTUS. What is hostile is cloaking hatred and bias as something that is in violation of the COTUS when in fact it is completely the opposite.

Question: Obama has been calling Pastors of black churches to get them to support his position on Gay Marriage. Now, why isn't the media b*tching about separation of church and state?

Oopa Time for another Ron Paul quote for all of you out there.

“You have to remember, rights don't come in groups we shouldn't have 'gay rights'; rights come as individuals, and we wouldn't have this major debate going on. It would be behavior that would count, not what person belongs to what group.”
Ron Paul

I guess it is a good thing there is no conflict between church and state. Asking for support is not in violation of the COTUS. Were Obama to offer funds to the churches or ask them to campaign for him that would be a clear violation. Perhaps that is why no one is complaining. There is nothing wrong with it.

Your Whiny old fart of a boy friend has it wrong yet again. No one is aking for gay rights, they are asking for equal rights. They are asking for the same rights that you have. Do you have "white" rights?

They just want the right to marry like everyone else. Why is that so hard for people to understand? At some point it will go before the SCOTUS and this discussion will be moot. All the propositions denying equal rights will be struck down and that will be the end of it.

I guess it is a good thing there is no conflict between church and state. Asking for support is not in violation of the COTUS. Were Obama to offer funds to the churches or ask them to campaign for him that would be a clear violation. Perhaps that is why no one is complaining. There is nothing wrong with it.

Your Whiny old fart of a boy friend has it wrong yet again. No one is aking for gay rights, they are asking for equal rights. They are asking for the same rights that you have. Do you have "white" rights?

They just want the right to marry like everyone else. Why is that so hard for people to understand? At some point it will go before the SCOTUS and this discussion will be moot. All the propositions denying equal rights will be struck down and that will be the end of it.

Marriage is a religious covenant not a legal one. Since you want separation of Church and state there can be no "Gay Marriage" at the federal level as marriage is a religious matter as defined by faith. Find me ONE faith that endorses gay marriage. Rights are conferred by our Creator, not by the whim or whimsy of the day.

No, you're wrong again. Marriage used to be a religious covenant. That right was surrendered when they let the state issue licenses for marriage in order to get legal protection for marriage. It worked out OK for a while. The state prevented the unwashed from being able to marry, in clear violation of the COTUS I might add. Currently there are no race requirements for marriage. Women are not property any more so they can marry who ever they choose.

A marriage license is issued by the state. That license can be brought to any individual licensed by the state to perform a marriage. The signed license is submitted to the state. Dissolution of the marriage is done by the state. Note that no where in that process is a religious institution required. They may participate at the same level that a JP or anyone else who filled out the paperwork with the state to be allowed to perform a marriage but that is all they can do.

Marriage at the state level is a contract that affords the participants certain rights and benefits. Marriage as a religious ceremony caries absolutely no legal weight with the state or Fed. A perfect example is Polygamists. They have one real wife (licensed marriage) the rest are just ceremonial wives. The state does not recognize them. As far as the state is concerned they are girlfriends of an open marriage.

My rights are enumerated in the COTUS. Those are the only rights and laws I am concerned about. It says all laws must apply to people equally.

I believe a few institutions do perform same sex marriages in states that allow it. Who cares if they do or don't, if a religious institution won't do it, it's off to a JP. The end result is the same.

Seized? More like ceded. Can you specify by what means? Did the religious institutions put upa fight? They seemed quite pleased with the arraignment till things started not going their way. Religion screwed themselves. They got in bed with government to help regulate their institution by denying equal rights to certain segments of society not realizing that society would change. Now that it has, they are crying foul and trying to get the states and the Fed to pass yet more laws protecting their institution. Can you name a single religious institution that has asked the state to stop marring people at all and to create a different union for everyone? No, because they are still trying to save the institution they surrendered ages ago. Ooppps. To bad, so sad.

So now you acknowledge that marriage is no longer a religious institution?

Back