Gay marriage shift gives Obama fundraising boost

Do you have anything to support the claims made in that poster? Or is this just another case of you posting an image because you think it looks cool?

Funny, been looking like he opening up to all kinds of special interests quite recently.

Disses Mitt for Bain when he wasn't there but O's biggest bundler is Bain.
Read someone unloaded on Biden at a function on Left coast about all this gay bundlers sitting on cash because O is putting off a gay statement until after the election, three days later O has a rainbow epiphany about gay marriage and the cash flows in,
gay_love-468.gif

Won't be surprised if he opens up Keystone for donations.

Show me the casulty figures and evidence that he's responsible for deaths in the tens of thousands? Then show me how he's responsible for PTSD. Empite Building? Usually when you do that you stay and establish a colony. Any colonies in Iraq?

Those emergency loans the Fed made, were they all made under his watch?

Find the information yourself, Try google.com that where I get a lot of my information.

Now then here's a news flash for ya. If US Soldiers are coming home in Body bags logic would dictate that they weren't the only ones dying. I've seen estimates of civilian casualties as low as 25,000. Truth is no one knows the exact number. I've seen the number 20 times that. Truth is if there is one dead soldier it's one to many has there was no formal declaration of war. No soldiers in country or in the air over it, no casualties. Pretty simple.

Obama blamed Bush then continued business as usual with TARP, and the rest. His stimulus was by all accounts a bust. Worldwide Keynesian Economic is being exposed as the failure it has always been. Try reading the works of Bastiat, von Mises & Hayek and educate yourself. I know it's tough when your guy is a failure as President

I thought I remembered this thread.

I guess all these republicans are panderers and have not truly evolved or some other BS you guys will trot out. From the sounds of it, lot's of peoples opinions are evolving. Ms Whitman who was in favor of Prop 8 three years ago has now realized that she does not want to be on the wrong side of history.

Something else occurred to me. I wonder if the republican leaders are trying to get this out of the way now instead of having it come up and hit them yet again in 2014.

I thought I remembered this thread.

I guess all these republicans are panderers and have not truly evolved or some other BS you guys will trot out. From the sounds of it, lot's of peoples opinions are evolving. Ms Whitman who was in favor of Prop 8 three years ago has now realized that she does not want to be on the wrong side of history.

Something else occurred to me. I wonder if the republican leaders are trying to get this out of the way now instead of having it come up and hit them yet again in 2014.
Obama is on record saying he will not push gay marriage in his second term. But lookie here, prominent Republicans signed and submitted a brief to the SCOTUS in support of a suit seeking to strike down Prop 8. Now that Obama has your vote he turns his back on the gay community. Typical.

Well, duh! The gay community is taking away from other TRUE minorities by riding on the cards' coattails.

BTW, Cousin IT can't vote because IT is a foreigner!

Back