Grafitti

Thanks SpinDoc for eloquently putting into words what i was trying to say.....

One other thing, Dea, in response to your queston about security background checks in the inital thread. Yes, all contract employees who have access to the SIDA area are required to submit to a ten year background check, just like flight attendants. They are also required to attend a SIDA class conducted by their assigned airport with a test.

One other thing, my employees don't have time to write grafitti in aircraft. We work one plane after another. I supervise them like a hawk. Not only do we clean aircraft, but do security inspections, load and unload planes, deice your aircraft, etc. Of course, each city is different. Keep in mind the person cleaning your plane could also be the one deicing your aircraft. That's what USAirways wanted. Have a nice day.

Your post makes me feel that you are so superior to everyone else. I am ashamed that you feel so poorly towards contract employees. Perhaps you need to look in the mirror and revaluate your career.

You feeling that everyone is superior to you is a self confidence problem. Cleaning up the messes are what you have chosen to do. If you have a problem with the job then reevaluate your career and change it, if necessary.

I believe that someone was saying that there are things on the aircraft that don't get cleaned. I took it as someone not doing their job well, not someone being "superior" to someone else. I am sure the same complaint would be made toward a union cleaner as well. Not clean is NOT CLEAN no matter who "doesn't do it".

I hope you find a job that you will have pride in doing. Best of luck to you. :)

Latest posts