Grass Roots drive for TWU to replace AMFA begins.

Tonight at 8PM CST.

9184436C-D7CB-4166-82D2-1DA65093CA73.jpeg

“The lead negotiator for American Airlines told the Maintenance and Related Committee the company would agree to the money and if we would agree to the SWA/AMFA outsourcing language, we could have a T/A
that day.
We told them, no way in hell would we give up Base Maintenance or anything close to the work being outsourced at SWA for no amount of money.
Remember, you can make $100.00 an hour, but if the work isn’t there, your either stuck on midnights for years or your ass is on the street!
We fought and we won the best contract in the Airline Industry.
Proud to have been part of it.👊”

Transport Workers Union.

SCAMFA is at it again. They send out a contract extension for one of their SWA groups and it gets ridiculously rejected. And I bet this was another billing by the Seeham Law Group that will be paid by all AMFA members. Back to the drawing board where they will keep negotiating and Seeham will keep billing.

Billing more and more and more every year.

D0E8851B-FEEE-4237-B0A8-5D8E97CEF738.png

SCAMFA is at it again. They send out a contract extension for one of their SWA groups and it gets ridiculously rejected. And I bet this was another billing by the Seeham Law Group that will be paid by all AMFA members. Back to the drawing board where they will keep negotiating and Seeham will keep billing.

View attachment 16870
Doesn't Jay Johnson work at Office Depot?

View attachment 16870
Same Old, Same Old. Hold back the good stuff, make it look like they fought to get the improvements that the company already agreed to and then put it out for another vote. You would think the members would see through this time consuming crap. Sun Country and Spirit beware. The jetblue talk is folly. Those guys are overseen by a former IAM guy who was ousted by AMFA at Northwest. He has got those guys convinced that they are already getting what AMFA promises them. They are non-union to the core.

Same Old, Same Old. Hold back the good stuff, make it look like they fought to get the improvements that the company already agreed to and then put it out for another vote. You would think the members would see through this time consuming crap. Sun Country and Spirit beware. The jetblue talk is folly. Those guys are overseen by a former IAM guy who was ousted by AMFA at Northwest. He has got those guys convinced that they are already getting what AMFA promises them. They are non-union to the core.

Here’s what I see on this disgrace. Either AMFA has zero clue what they’re members want or will accept OR they purposely send out garbage to be voted on so the Law Firm can keep billing (bilking) the AMFA bank accounts. This is a very small group so they don’t have to be concerned about screwing them over anyway.

Ok so I went and checked out the last AMFA negotiations extension agreement for that they got for Appearance Technicians dated 2016. They were able to negotiate off of a TOS wage of $22.42, 4%/3%/3%/3% ending in 2020 (Global Pandemic year)

Those raises brought them to a total of $25.48

TWU represented Ramp Agents (Baggage Handlers) currently make $6.58 per hour more than these AMFA represented members. ($32.06) and are also in negotiations for improvements.

So I have to wonder how bad was that LOA of extension that those members chucked it in the trash by 86% of the voting members? I guess AMFA doesn’t show their garbage publicly so people can see just how really bad they are?

32% couldn’t even be bothered to vote.