Hand Pay

James T. Kirk said:
God Damn Bob you still don’t have that $100,000.00 Dollar a year job you must not be trying to hard to find one as smart as you are you shouldn’t have any problem to find one unless NO ONE WILL HIRE YOU.
Thanks for the compliments but to be perfectly honest-I have not even looked. Besides I'm having so much fun here helping to give the TWU the boot out of AA.

AMFA and the AGW Now!

By the way, have you seen the AGW card count yet? Word is getting out. Its picking up steam.

My guess is an AGW filing by next January.

So after you guys have managed to lose one third of the entire Union do you think Sonny or OBrien will keep you around? NOT likely. OBrien will have to make overtures to Local 100 if he wants to remain in power and the SWA flight atendants wont be too thrilled that a bunch of AA rejects sit in the top spots of the ATD when they are the biggest part of the ATD, that is if they have not decided to boot out the TWU also. (20 months and counting with the lowest pay rates around working for the most profitable carrier ever-the TWU doing what they do best!)

What happened Bob? AMFA laugh at you so much that you seek to aid the AGW now? You just one sought after dude aren't you? All knowing, all eating...are they supplementing you the $800/mo. you threw away yet?

Hey Bob, we're having an AMFA informational meeting at Local 530 next Wednesday, wanna be a guest speaker?

James T. Kirk said:
God Damn Bob you still don’t have that $100,000.00 Dollar a year job you must not be trying to hard to find one as smart as you are you shouldn’t have any problem to find one unless NO ONE WILL HIRE YOU.
Jim, stop using that Phaser on yourself!

Never fear about Bob's employment. When AMFA gets in at AA I am sure his membership will hire him to fight for their profession.

Your_Ex-Wife said:
What happened Bob? AMFA laugh at you so much that you seek to aid the AGW now? You just one sought after dude aren't you? All knowing, all eating...are they supplementing you the $800/mo. you threw away yet?

Hey Bob, we're having an AMFA informational meeting at Local 530 next Wednesday, wanna be a guest speaker?
I'm sure I've given AMFA a lot of laughs as I debate and make fools out of guys like you but I have other reasons why I'm supporting the AGW.

One of them has to do with a promise I made to a stock clerk that I would not just cast them aside and forget about them. I was their Treasurer too and they have remained supportive of me. I dont make many promises but those I do make I try to keep. Another is I have friends and in laws in Fleet Service and I would like to see them do better also. And yet another reason is that it fits better into what I'd like to see happen to the labor movement in this industry. I feel that once we no longer have these outside unions that are not airline unions and are headed by people who never worked in this industry and are in industry specific focused unions we will all be better off. And lastly a strong AGW drive further limits the TWUs resources available to fight AMFA.

And no they are not paying me anything. I'm doing it because I think its the right thing to do. You should try it sometime.

Give me a little more advance notice and I'll see what I can do as far as coming to MCI again. Maybe I'll come to the opening of the new AMFA hall there this Summer!

Your_Ex-Wife said:

Hey Bob, we're having an AMFA informational meeting at Local 530 next Wednesday, wanna be a guest speaker

Where will this meeting be held? I bet Delle wilb e a no show. I havent heard information about the meeting, please let me know, I will be there

Someone at MCI make sure you get lots of good video. I would like to see how the meeting goes.
Get good video of the parking lot activities also, lest someone loosens lug nuts on AMFA supporters cars there, as has happened here in TULSA.

GO AMFA Go.

Your_Ex-Wife said:

Nodding Monkey, you say you are having an AMFA info. meeting at Local 530 next Wednesday? Hurry up and tell teamtwu so they can drive their coffin over in time for the chance to become better informed. I wonder if teamtwu will prevent themselves from entering again.

MCI AFL-CIO said:
Where will this meeting be held? I bet Delle wilb e a no show. I havent heard information about the meeting, please let me know, I will be there
If you don't know where the meeting is, how would Delle. Will Delle be invited or is this another twu pep rally? Is this a debate challenge to the National, you might want to contact them with a little more than 3 days notice.

We have these meetings once a month, they're called union meetings....

Hey Bob, did ya explain to the stock clerk how his existence is holding your wages down? What's the word you AMFA boys like to use...? Shirttail grabbers? You do it cause you're so noble...that's a laugh.

Quote from Bob. . .
a strong AGW drive further limits the TWUs resources available to fight AMFA.

Well there it is!!!! I knew it had to be selfishly motivated!!! That's the way amfa works. Me first then you get what's left over!!!!

Thanks for clearing that up Bob!!!! :up: :up: :up:

P.S.Good job with the in-law thing (Another is I have friends and in laws in Fleet Service), gotta keep things good on the homefront!!! :)

Your_Ex-Wife said:
We have these meetings once a month, they're called union meetings....

Hey Bob, did ya explain to the stock clerk how his existence is holding your wages down? What's the word you AMFA boys like to use...? Shirttail grabbers? You do it cause you're so noble...that's a laugh.
Did you hear that from me? Please reference your source. Otherwise you are a liar.

twuer said:
Quote from Bob. . .
a strong AGW drive further limits the TWUs resources available to fight AMFA.

Well there it is!!!! I knew it had to be selfishly motivated!!! That's the way amfa works. Me first then you get what's left over!!!!

Thanks for clearing that up Bob!!!! :up: :up: :up:

P.S.Good job with the in-law thing (Another is I have friends and in laws in Fleet Service), gotta keep things good on the homefront!!! :)
Well sure, as long as I couldn't find any negatives either for us or for them why not pursue it? I tell all this, including that it would benifit mechanics, to all the Fleet Service guys when I tell them why I, an aircraft mechanic, would bother to make the effort. I dont make it seem like its a totally selfless act. I see mutual benifit. Hopefully starting off this way the two groups could learn to allies instead of competitors after the same piece of the ever shrinking pie that the TWU tells us we must divy up.

So now tell us about your self sacrificing acts as a TWU rep.

Keeping things good on the homefront is what all of this is supposed to be about isnt it? The fact is that other AA TWU/ATD members really never had a choice before. As a result they have suffered even more than we have, Thats why I'm quick to correct those AMFA supporters who mistakenly blame them for our ills. If the TWU made the effort to get out the facts, instead of just rhetoric then they would realize where the blame lies- with the TWU, and thats the reason why the TWU does not educate their members.

I'll bet that the TWU really didnt count on the AGW. Sure they may be dismissive in public but I'll bet they are $#!++ing their pants now. After all the IAM downplayed AMFA at NWA and UAL, the Teamsters downplayed them at SWA and the TWU did the same at Horizon. The Teamsters also downplayed the PFAA just as the TWU probably did the APFA.

The fact is that none of these unions (IAM, IBT ot TWU)belong in this industry. We need unions that are primarily concerned with this industry. We have special and unique concerns in this industry. We need someone who knows what its like to work in this industry running our union, not some bus driver, or truck driver or machinist who has never even set foot on the ramp. Even the SEIU in their paper "United We Win" criticizes these catch all unions that only care about dues and dont have the capability to provide focused representation.

For focused, industry specific, accountable representation we all finally have a choice AMFA for M&R and the AGW for everyone else.

Spoke to about 15 more people yesterday about the AGW. I handed out all the cards I had so I had to give everyone else the Website The-AGW.org.

Who knows at this rate we may see two elections at AA before the year is out!

Airline Unions for Airline workers. AMFA and the AGW!

This is what needs to be done to go on "Hand Pay."

According to the TWU Contract Article 38 paragraph (m)
"Any notice of revocation as provided for in this Article or the Railway Labor Act, as amended, must be in writing, signed by the employee and delivered by certified mail, addressed to their respective Local Union Office. Each Local Union Office will forward a copy to the Manager - Payroll Customer Service; American Airlines, Inc. M.D. 790; P.O. Box 582848; Tulsa, Oklahoma 74158-2848 for future Union dues withholding. Check-Off Forms and notices received by the Manager - Payroll Customer Service will be stamp-dated on the date received and will constitute notice to the Company on the date received, and not when mailed."

Once these guidelines have been met we will discontinue your union dues deduction.

To bad it has to be "certified mail", I was so looking forward to delivering the letter in person. :up:

Thanks for the info Mr. Owens :D :D

Superside said:
This is what needs to be done to go on "Hand Pay."

According to the TWU Contract Article 38 paragraph (m)
"Any notice of revocation as provided for in this Article or the Railway Labor Act, as amended, must be in writing, signed by the employee and delivered by certified mail, addressed to their respective Local Union Office. Each Local Union Office will forward a copy to the Manager - Payroll Customer Service; American Airlines, Inc. M.D. 790; P.O. Box 582848; Tulsa, Oklahoma 74158-2848 for future Union dues withholding. Check-Off Forms and notices received by the Manager - Payroll Customer Service will be stamp-dated on the date received and will constitute notice to the Company on the date received, and not when mailed."

Once these guidelines have been met we will discontinue your union dues deduction.

To bad it has to be "certified mail", I was so looking forward to delivering the letter in person. :up:

Thanks for the info Mr. Owens :D :D
I did not send any notification by certified mail yet they stoped my check off.