Has Anyone Seen The New Livery Yet?

CAETravlr

Aug 20, 2002
Hi all,

Just curious to know if anyone has seen the new livery yet. Wasn't it supposed to be rolled out today? I read on another forum that there are some photo shoots scheduled for the first aircraft with the new livery. I am anxious to hear and see what it looks like.

Thanks,
CAETravlr

not talking about the ted livery. i think he is talking about the new ual livery for mainline.

CAETravlr said:
Hi all,

Just curious to know if anyone has seen the new livery yet. Wasn't it supposed to be rolled out today? I read on another forum that there are some photo shoots scheduled for the first aircraft with the new livery. I am anxious to hear and see what it looks like.

Thanks,
CAETravlr
It was rolled out of the hangar today, but not unveiled to the public.

That will come some time next week.

In the meantime, it will be flying to VCV, and will be on aerial photo shoots in TX and SoCal...

Thanks for the info N230UA. I had read somewhere else that they were doing the photo shoots as well. I thought someone somewhere might have gotten a glimpse. I mean, its not exactly easy to hide a 777. :) I guess I will have to wait just like the rest of the general public.

CAETravlr said:
Thanks for the info N230UA. I had read somewhere else that they were doing the photo shoots as well. I thought someone somewhere might have gotten a glimpse. I mean, its not exactly easy to hide a 777. :) I guess I will have to wait just like the rest of the general public.
Not necessarily.

I know someone who will be there to snap some pics, pre-release.

Soon as I get them (by the 17th hopefully) I will post them up.

N230UA said:
I will post them up.
Thanks for the update and great information, I am excited to see how it looks on actual aircraft. After seeing all those different artist renderings, I am ready to see the real thing. Not to mention I am tired of the dull boring grey look, GIVE ME FRESHNESS! :p

Latest posts