Has fleet repainting resumed?

USFlyer said:
power to ya brother. in maintenance they have been telling us for the last year or so we are getting a new contract new equipmentblh,blah,blah
reality? same old equipment still on order and still working under a bankruptcy contract. so if i really dont give a **** what they do, oh well..

Reactions: 4 people
USFlyer said:
Now that the summer travel season is over, has AA resumed fleet repainting?

Yes.  I've been seeing plenty of birds being sent to and from Victorville, CA and Amarillo, TX since the end of the summer travel season for painting.

dfw gen said:
power to ya brother. in maintenance they have been telling us for the last year or so we are getting a new contract new equipmentblh,blah,blah
reality? same old equipment still on order and still working under a bankruptcy contract. so if i really dont give a #### what they do, oh well..
 I enjoyed this post

Reactions: 1 person
It looks like they are doing 5 at a time for the past few weeks. Still none of the 190s, so who knows what's going on with them. Also, does anyone know the current status of the 321 damaged in CLT a while back? I'm also wondering what is going on with 113 that's been sitting in PHL for well over a year. While I know that it's beyond repair, I've been told that it has been wrapped up in some type of a blue shrink wrap, wings and all.

I know that, but it's still sitting in PHL after all this time. It hasn't been touched until recently when it was wrapped up. I would imagine that it's going to be taken apart at some point. Based on the info that I got, it looks like the process of removing it may be starting soon. I was just looking for some further information about it. I have someone who can take pictures if they know ahead of time.