HERE COMES THE LAYOFFS

The company is still in control of this manufactured crisis called bankruptcy, they are financing it themselves and calling the shots not the judge. It is just an extension of strong arm negotiating and we as a whole sit and shiver hoping for the best.

AA is hiding their money.... :ph34r: ........... AA just went into BK to go after Chuck Schalk..... :ph34r: ............ the moon landings were faked..... :ph34r: .....Vote NO we can do better........ :ph34r: .............I knew AA was going BK the whole time..... :ph34r: ........I saw Elvis shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond........... :ph34r: ....... as soon as Owens throws his jock strap on the table AA will give us a raise..... :ph34r: .......

Reactions: 3 people
AA is hiding their money.... :ph34r: ........... AA just went into BK to go after Chuck Schalk..... :ph34r: ............ the moon landings were faked..... :ph34r: .....Vote NO we can do better........ :ph34r: .............I knew AA was going BK the whole time..... :ph34r: ........I saw Elvis shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond........... :ph34r: ....... as soon as Owens throws his jock strap on the table AA will give us a raise..... :ph34r: .......

All we need is to request a release from the NMB :ph34r:

Reactions: 1 person
I think you and others overestimate Bobs ability to persuade thousands of M &R emp.
I don't think TULE listens to Bob Owens, chief.

I would like to believe that, but he is president of the NY local and is part of the negotiation committee. So he does effect all of us even though we don't have the option of voting him out of office.

Bob Owens post #9

Can the judge fly fix or load airplanes? You have power, you just need the balls to use it.

Having a president of a local going rogue and provoking some kind of work action does not help us.

I would like to believe that, but he is president of the NY local and is part of the negotiation committee. So he does effect all of us even though we don't have the option of voting him out of office.

Bob Owens post #9

Can the judge fly fix or load airplanes? You have power, you just need the balls to use it.

Having a president of a local going rogue and provoking some kind of work action does not help us.
Bob speaks for LINE MAINTENANCE !! When a lot of us are working two jobs to get by we've got problems.
We have no control of a company that wants to turn itself into a shithole !

I would prefer no union to having Bob Owens and his vote NO minion loud mouths, effecting my future.

Funny thing is you blame Bob and the truth is Tulsa has been voting in contracts that was negatively effecting N.Y. future for along time but the shoe is on the other foot this time and man listen to them bi&ch about Bob and the no voters. One things for sure you are telling the truth when you say you would prefer no union.

Funny thing is you blame Bob and the truth is Tulsa has been voting in contracts that was negatively effecting N.Y. future for along time but the shoe is on the other foot this time and man listen to them bi&ch about Bob and the no voters. One things for sure you are telling the truth when you say you would prefer no union.

I said that on some other thread, pitbull!!! I'm predicting that Tulsa will NOT be the majority when it's all said and done......especially if the company abrogates the CBA. You think the GOP race is getting hot and heavy, wait til you see the cherades playing out with this BK.

I said that on some other thread, pitbull!!! I'm predicting that Tulsa will NOT be the majority when it's all said and done......especially if the company abrogates the CBA. You think the GOP race is getting hot and heavy, wait til you see the cherades playing out with this BK.

No doubt, In the Immortal words of Alan Shephard "Lets Light This Candle" I for one am tired of waiting for the other shoe to drop!!!

heard about 800 p/w a/c amt afw and 2000 p/w a/c amt tuls

At DFW, management saying if we are all willing to take a cut we can save 1200 to 1500 jobs at the OH bases sounds like 2003 all over again. Looks like another round of concessions then they will take the layoffs on top of the concessions.

At DFW, management saying if we are all willing to take a cut we can save 1200 to 1500 jobs at the OH bases sounds like 2003 all over again. Looks like another round of concessions then they will take the layoffs on top of the concessions.
Why save overhaul for the longest time the line stations could not get a decent raise because little doe everything for overhaul two care for overhaul only not line stations so they will still get rid of mechs don't give anymore pay then we did for the last 30yrs I have been with aa line got nothing