High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

Nothing I have read shows that a US government or cabinet member has the ability to seal a grand jury finding. The only thing I have found is that a judge must do it.

I'm sure AG Holder has the wherewithall to have it done. He's above the law anyway.

Nothing I have read shows that a US government or cabinet member has the ability to seal a grand jury finding. The only thing I have found is that a judge must do it.

I realize nothing ever gets by you...........from the story:

The U.S. attorney’s office in San Diego, which is prosecuting the case, would confirm only that it was sealed. Also sealed was the judge’s reason for sealing the case.

Who signs the judges paycheck? Oh the Obama administration....

I think buying off a judge is a bit more difficult but I guess anything is possible.

Does Sparrow have his hand up your butt like a puppet? The Fed pays the wages of the employees. The president has not say so in their salary or their reviews. The fed judge is a life time appointment. I certainly hope you have something to back up such an insane statement other than copying the same idiocy that sparrow put down a few posts earlier.

I think buying off a judge is a bit more difficult but I guess anything is possible.

Does Sparrow have his hand up your butt like a puppet? The Fed pays the wages of the employees. The president has not say so in their salary or their reviews. :lol: The fed judge is a life time appointment. I certainly hope you have something to back up such an insane statement other than copying the same idiocy that sparrow put down a few posts earlier.

Hey hot dog, the cut and paste is from the article I linked to.....LOL

Anything under the President is the Obama administration. I believe it was you crowing about anything happening on Bush's watch is his fault...so it works both ways.

Obama issued a pay raise in Dec 2009....and a pay freeze on Dec 2010....both by Executive Order......so tell me if Obama has any say so on wages for US Gov't emp's? :rolleyes:

My my, we seem to have our shorts in a wad today....whats the matter you got something up your butt you don't want to tell us about??

Have a nice day.....

First. Judicial branch is not under the executive branch. They are eqall. Second. The pay freeze was across the board not for an individual. Congress is the only body that can remove a Federal judge.

First. Judicial branch is not under the executive branch. They are eqall. Second. The pay freeze was across the board not for an individual. Congress is the only body that can remove a Federal judge.

The point is/was/will be is that no matter the position they hold, government officials are subject to immense pressure and offers to sell theirn office to the highest bidder, be they judges, congress persons, bureaucrats and even Presidents.

It's not a horribly difficult concept to grasp

Given the cases that have gone against the government I would say your argument is quite weak.

Well, in typical progressive liberal fashion, you are entitled to attempt to change the narrative, but in this case you got it wrong again Woodie.

You lamely stated Obama has no input to salary....so explain how he across the board increased wages with the stroke of a pen?

And then again stopped any further increases via EO?

So Obama has no control over Judicial?

When you going to get your head out your butt?

Justice Department Obama Appointees

Eric H. Holder Jr.
Position: Attorney General
Confirmed: Feb. 2, 2009

James M. Cole
Position: Deputy Attorney General
Nominated: June 28, 2010

Donald B. Verrilli
Position: Solicitor General
Confirmed: June 6, 2011

Michele Marie Leonhart
Position: Drug Enforcement Administrator
Confirmed: Dec. 22, 2010

Thomas J. Perrelli
Position: Associate Attorney General
Confirmed: March 12, 2009

Andrew Traver
Position: Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Nominated: Nov. 17, 2010

Lanny A. Breuer
Position: Assistant Attorney General for Criminal Division
Confirmed: April 20, 2009

Lisa O. Monaco
Position: Assistant Attorney General for National Security Division
Announced: March 17, 2011

Christopher H. Schroeder
Position: Assistant Attorney General for Legal Policy
Confirmed: April 21, 2010

Virginia A. Seitz
Position: Assistant Attorney General for Office of Legal Counsel
Confirmed: June 28, 2011

Ronald H. Weich
Position: Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs
Confirmed: April 29, 2009

Christine Varney
Position: Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust Division

Tony West
Position: Assistant Attorney General for Civil Division

Tom Perez
Position: Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights
Confirmed: Oct. 6, 2009

Ignacia S. Moreno
Position: Assistant Attorney General for Environment and Natural Resources
Confirmed: Nov. 5, 2009

Lauri O. Robinson
Position: Assistant Attorney General for Justice Programs
Confirmed: Nov. 5, 2009

Denise E. O'Donnell
Position: Director, Bureau of Justice Assistance
Confirmed: May 26, 2011

John H. Laub
Position: Director, National Institute of Justice
Confirmed: June 22, 2010

James P. Lynch
Position: Director of the Bureau of Justice Statistics
Confirmed: June 22, 2010

Isaac Fulwood
Position: U.S. Parole Commission Chairman
Announced: May 19, 2009
Thomas M. Harrigan
Position: Deputy Administrator of Drug Enforcement Administration
Nominated: Feb. 17, 2011

Susan B. Carbon
Position: Director of the Office on Violence Against Women
Confirmed: Feb. 11, 2010

Cranston Mitchell
Position: Parole Commissioner
Confirmed: Aug. 7, 2009

J. Patricia Wilson Smoot
Position: Parole Commissioner
Confirmed: Sept. 16, 2010

Elena Kagan
Position: Associate Justice to the U.S. Supreme Court
Announced: May 10, 2010

Resigned

David S. Kris
Position: Assistant Attorney General for National Security Division
Resigned: March 4, 2011

Glenn A. Fine
Position: Inspector General
Resigned: Jan. 28, 2011

Elena Kagan
Position: Solicitor General
Resigned: May 17, 2010

David W. Ogden
Position: Deputy Attorney General
Resigned: Feb. 5, 2010

I think in this narrative you have come across in an anal retentive way.

What part of individual are you not clear about?

You have no idea what the Justice Dept does or how the legal system in the US works. Bloody amazing.

What part of individual are you not clear about?

You have no idea what the Justice Dept does or how the legal system in the US works. Bloody amazing.

I think you are the one who once again, in a lame attempt to make an asinine point, discredits your own post.

Obama made a pay raise for many individuals across the board if you hadn't noticed.

Most with half a brain would understand that the government is composed of many individuals, except you.

Yea, yeah , yeah on the legal system...you're the one who couldn't grasp natural born.

I hate it when I have to beat your butt time after time. Give me a break. :lol:

ATF tries to block whistleblowing agent’s ‘Fast and Furious’ book

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is blocking the main whistleblower in the Fast and Furious case from publishing a book for pay, claiming his retelling of the Mexico “gun-walking” scandal will hurt morale inside the embattled law enforcement agency, according to documents obtained by The Washington Times.
ATF’s dispute with Special Agent John Dodson is setting up a First Amendment showdown that is poised to bring together liberal groups like the American Civil Liberties Union and conservatives in Congress who have championed Mr. Dodson’s protection as a whistleblower.
The ACLU is slated to become involved in the case Monday, informing ATF it is representing Mr. Dodson and filing a formal protest to the decision to reject his request to publish the already written book, sources told The Times, speaking only on the condition of anonymity.
The battle also could have repercussions on Capitol Hill, where the two lead investigators who helped uncover the Fast and Furious scandal, Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican, and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell E. Issa, Calif. Republican, had written a foreword to the book, the sources said.

So what your trying to tell us, Dell, is that all the people who LIED and said they didn't know about "Fast n Furious", actually knew about it...............correct?

Could you imagine the scandal that would have ensued, if these were GOP members!

1377511_604614592927363_1396305718_n.jpg

Back