hillary 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
cltrat said:
he's sourcing other things he believes to be lies to justify Hillary s  constant lying .
pretty standard liberal playbook really like Hillary just ignoring everything figuring it will just go away. Classic Clinton
When cornered, deflect, defend, accuse and change the subject....page 203, section 8 of the Libtard playbook!
When all else fails, whip out the race card!

southwind said:
When cornered, deflect, defend, accuse and change the subject....page 203, section 8 of the Libtard playbook!
When all else fails, whip out the race card!

Don't tempt me to whip something out.  
biggrin.gif

FINALLY! After eight thousand, eight hundred and sixty nine post, you've finally posted something worth viewing!
Congratulations!

I can't wait between that and the morons stepping up to defend ol Hill should be very entertaining

cltrat said:
I can't wait between that and the morons stepping up to defend ol Hill should be very entertaining

I've got the solution to all this needless discord folks. Instead of just putting up more pathetic little puppets from the "Democrat" party; why not just run a member of the Saudi "royal family" for president, with an appointed selectee from Putin as veep? ;)

It goes without saying that an Iranian should be made the secretary of defense, of course. Might as well just be honest about things here for a "change"...

EastUS1 said:

I've got the solution to all this needless discord folks. Instead of just putting up more pathetic little puppets from the "Democrat" party; why not just run a member of the Saudi "royal family" for president, with an appointed selectee from Putin as veep? ;)

It goes without saying that an Iranian should be made the secretary of defense, of course. Might as well just be honest about things here for a "change"...
rep_up.png

EastUS1 said:

Dude, we got one for president, Val Jarrett.

Think I'm kidding?

History will show who wore the pants 2008-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back