hillary 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this one Dog?
13728968_10153644450610841_1797200322963689710_n.jpg

Glenn Quagmire said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625125/Chelsea-Clinton-graduates-doctorate-program-Oxford-proud-parents-cheer-crowd.html

Chelsea has a PhD from Oxford along with her Masters in International Relations. She also has a degree in history from Stanford. None of those are easily obtained. Of course she does have the money to afford to do that. I wish I could have afforded to do a second Masters and a PhD. Unfortunately, I had to work while doing my college.
I don't care how many degrees the Clinton's bought her, Do you feel she would have got that job if her name was something other than Clinton? $900,000 @year, starting, is a bit much! For any job.

Insp4 said:
I don't care how many degrees the Clinton's bought her, Do you feel she would have got that job if her name was something other than Clinton? $900,000 @year, starting, is a bit much! For any job.
Pretty sure her degrees was awarded to her just for showing up. It's based on what her last name is for any college to have that kind of notoriety.

Insp4 said:

I'm wondering why the pay is so plebeian.  Wall Street Traders that bankrupted the country made double that in just bonus money.  I wonder how much Trump's starting salary was.  I wonder what Trump would be if he didn't have his dad's "head start".   Johnny Manziel got $2 million a year  right out of college.

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:
I'm wondering why the pay is so plebeian.  Wall Street Traders that bankrupted the country made double that in just bonus money.  I wonder how much Trump's starting salary was.  I wonder what Trump would be if he didn't have his dad's "head start".   Johnny Manziel got $2 million a year  right out of college.
Democrats with advance degrees had them "awarded for just showing up"? Because that is how Stanford gave the degree to Condi Rice, and how Oxford earned their reputation. So only the Democrat children get special treatment from some of the world's most prestigious and tough universities.

Status
Not open for further replies.