I am AAshamed!

The second tag line of this discussion, "I am AAshamed!, what happened to our airline??" reminds me of when CR returned to AA after being LBJ's sec'y of transportation........

He is reported to have leaped up on the conferance table and bellowed, "Who in Gol Darn Heck Screwed Up my Airline!"

Well, that was the Bowdlerized version.

I never help them out. I simply do my job but nothing extra. I will not do a crappy job because of the concessions, nor will I do MORE, again, because of the concessions.

Don't think that many of us have simply forgotten what we gave up. At least most of us flight attendants haven't.
At "AA", they have forgotten , and never think about anyone else, but themselves...I will say like, I have always said! AA Flight Attendants are the most selfish, greedy, sky NAAZi's in the biz!..I am thankful I am one of them, but I also understand what is fair in this world! Most of us AA gals have NEVER experienced anything like we ( Junior's ) have had to go through in their ENTIRE caareers..Everyone on this board is the first to critisize me about my posts...I have always said, and will always say, " What goes around comes around "....TWA is back,,,Juniors are still here...Wake up, and smell the coffee...( And it aint't Starbucks )...It's a matter of time before things REAAAly change...My only "AA"Divce...Plan your own personal futures, and be thankful you are employed,...The Future is upon us!!

What Unity?

At "AA", they have forgotten , and never think about anyone else, but themselves...I will say like, I have always said! AA Flight Attendants are the most selfish, greedy, sky NAAZi's in the biz!..I am thankful I am one of them, but I also understand what is fair in this world! Most of us AA gals have NEVER experienced anything like we ( Junior's ) have had to go through in their ENTIRE caareers..Everyone on this board is the first to critisize me about my posts...I have always said, and will always say, " What goes around comes around "....TWA is back,,,Juniors are still here...Wake up, and smell the coffee...( And it aint't Starbucks )...It's a matter of time before things REAAAly change...My only "AA"Divce...Plan your own personal futures, and be thankful you are employed,...The Future is upon us!!
What Unity?

Just a note of correction. "TWA is back"? There are 4 classes of formerly furloughed AA f/as returning to flying this month. THEY became AA f/as in 2001. Have you thought about the EAP?

What Unity?
There is a tendancy of elitism within the APFA where identity-wise AA and APFA are one in the same, thats why they always reject the requests from other FAs at other carriers for affiliation. Its a deeply flawed mindset.

There is a tendancy of elitism within the APFA where identity-wise AA and APFA are one in the same, thats why they always reject the requests from other FAs at other carriers for affiliation. Its a deeply flawed mindset.

Hmmmmm, but isn't this exactly what the AA mechanics are striving for (AMFA), where you screw over everybody else / don't affiliate with anybody else??? So why would it be OK for the mechanics to only look out for themselves but it is wrong for the FAs? You can't have it both ways Bob.
But on the other hand, why should the APFA care about any other FA's then their own? Oh, I forgot, for the greater good of everyone - first tenant of Marxist-Leninist theory, my bad.

People voice thier outrage and disgust over injustice every day. Just because something doesnt personally effect you, does'nt mean it's a dead horse.

One way to get over the injustice is to move on to a better job? Or is the job at AA is the best you will ever get? Complaining over and over about something that has happenned and not moving on is kicking a dead horse. IMHO.

One way to get over the injustice is to move on to a better job? Or is the job at AA is the best you will ever get? Complaining over and over about something that has happenned and not moving on is kicking a dead horse. IMHO.

And another way to "get over" an injustice is to bring attention to it and try to change things. And I don't currently work at AA

how about some answers you management suck a@#es?? Just to easy to down talk anyone that calls out how terrible our company is being ran. God I wish Crandall would come back!! He was a real bastard but he was fair and oh so smart!!
Don't know if it is true but after 9/11, there was a rumor going around that Crandall said he would return and work for $1 a month. How is that for executive compensation? However, he is now working on his new start up on-demand air service which will use the new VLJs (very light jets).

Hmmmmm, but isn't this exactly what the AA mechanics are striving for (AMFA), where you screw over everybody else / don't affiliate with anybody else??? So why would it be OK for the mechanics to only look out for themselves but it is wrong for the FAs? You can't have it both ways Bob.
But on the other hand, why should the APFA care about any other FA's then their own? Oh, I forgot, for the greater good of everyone - first tenant of Marxist-Leninist theory, my bad.
Wrong, the idea behind AMFA was to get all the mechanics throughout the industry in one union. AMFA presently represents mechanics from several different airlines and is open to accepting more. The APFA has been solicited by Flight Attendants from other unions but refused them. Sorry if your narrow small mindedness cant see the difference.

He is reported to have leaped up on the conferance table and bellowed, "Who in Gol Darn Heck Screwed Up my Airline!"

Well, that was the Bowdlerized version.

It was a little shorter and more colorful than that:

4hvx9qf.jpg

Latest posts