I am AAshamed!

At "AA", they have forgotten , and never think about anyone else, but themselves...I will say like, I have always said! AA Flight Attendants are the most selfish, greedy, sky NAAZi's in the biz!..I am thankful I am one of them, but I also understand what is fair in this world! Most of us AA gals have NEVER experienced anything like we ( Junior's ) have had to go through in their ENTIRE caareers..Everyone on this board is the first to critisize me about my posts...I have always said, and will always say, " What goes around comes around "....TWA is back,,,Juniors are still here...Wake up, and smell the coffee...( And it aint't Starbucks )...It's a matter of time before things REAAAly change...My only "AA"Divce...Plan your own personal futures, and be thankful you are employed,...The Future is upon us!!
What Unity?

You sure you work for AA? WHAT are you talking about? AA has some of the best FA's in the biz who take care of each other because they have learned the company won't do it. WHERE are YOU flying that you haven't experienced this?
Haven't you learned in life that to wish ill on someone else usually brings it on yourself? YOU need to wake up and smell the coffee. When you're junior you're junior. That's life in the big city. At each airline you work for you start on the bottom rung of the ladder and work your way up.

I am being completely honest here when I say, please clarify/translate your post.

1. How are AAFA's greedy and selfish?
2. How has nobody experienced what you've experienced?
3. What do you expect to come around that went around?
4. What will ReAAlly change?
5. What future is upon us?

Is this like one of those cultist messages that has the hidden task of calling people to arms? It sounds rather ominous.

We were robbed of 7 dollars an hour, sick time, a week of vacation, injury time, double time, holidays longevity pay, shift differential and more over 4 years ago. We were also insulted with one and a half percent raise a year since then. Not even enough to keep up with inflation. Then we had to watch our white collar crookes reward themselves over and over with our win together money we saved but recieved none of. Our equiptment is in deplorable condition and we have no parts on hand. They have cut our work force in half and want us to do twice as much for less pay! This is why our airplanes are in by far the worst shape that I have seen them in for my 20 plus years. I am ashamed to wear my uniform home and ashmed to be on the jetbridge with duct tape and a placard. I am AAshamed of my airline. And it will stay this way as long as the white collar crooks keep getting thier money. I would have to say that at least 85 percent of the mechanics now go by the same modo....

THEY PAY ME JUST ENOUGH NOT TO QUIT
SO I DO JUST ENOUGH NOT TO GET FIRED!!!
WOW!!!!! If I didn't know any better I would think that I was reading a Scab bashing session over on the NWA Board.

POST DELETED BY MODERATOR--Suggestion of illegal acts

You are advocating a criminal act.

Bad idea.
There are no criminal acts in a time of war, just ask Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. AMFA played by the rules and look at what happened to them. "You can only have fifty people shoved over in this corner at one time and only one by the door and he has to stand in this little square." That would have been when a few thousand people should have showed up. I would be willing to bet the Longshoreman wouldn't have put up with such BS.

There are no criminal acts in a time of war, just ask Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. AMFA played by the rules and look at what happened to them. "You can only have fifty people shoved over in this corner at one time and only one by the door and he has to stand in this little square." That would have been when a few thousand people should have showed up. I would be willing to bet the Longshoreman wouldn't have put up with such BS.

So......... now you're an agent provocateur?

Hmmmmm, but isn't this exactly what the AA mechanics are striving for (AMFA), where you screw over everybody else / don't affiliate with anybody else??? So why would it be OK for the mechanics to only look out for themselves but it is wrong for the FAs? You can't have it both ways Bob.
But on the other hand, why should the APFA care about any other FA's then their own? Oh, I forgot, for the greater good of everyone - first tenant of Marxist-Leninist theory, my bad.
One way to get over the injustice is to move on to a better job? Or is the job at AA is the best you will ever get? Complaining over and over about something that has happenned and not moving on is kicking a dead horse. IMHO.
Sorry....we will never complain again...COMRADE

Don't know if it is true but after 9/11, there was a rumor going around that Crandall said he would return and work for $1 a month. How is that for executive compensation? However, he is now working on his new start up on-demand air service which will use the new VLJs (very light jets).

We heard the same rumor in TUL. Also heard the board nixed the idea because he wanted to clean up the management infestation.