screw me once shame on me..........

You say he's "a self proclaimed investment adviser" yet you quote his disclaimer that says he's a registered investment adviser.

How would you view that?
Anybody can register an an investment adviser. It does not take much. There are no educational or employment pre-qualifications. One only has to agree to maintain a fiduciary duty to his/her clients and provide them with full and complete disclosure of all fees, conflicts of interest and information about the adviser's business practices and educational and business background, maintain accurate and current books and records, and, if authorized, exercise discretion in selecting investments with only the clients' best interests in mind (SEC - How To Register as an Investment Adviser).

Baumert has no credentials or qualifications whatsoever as a financial analyst. All he has done was to register with the SEC as an investment adviser. It is quite obvious that he does not even abide by the very basic conflict disclosure rules. He does not share with the readers of his newsletter his employment by American Airlines (the reason for his patent bias against AMR), which is a clear conflict of interest.

Anybody can register an an investment adviser. It does not take much. There are no educational or employment pre-qualifications. One only has to agree to maintain a fiduciary duty to his/her clients and provide them with full and complete disclosure of all fees, conflicts of interest and information about the adviser's business practices and educational and business background, maintain accurate and current books and records, and, if authorized, exercise discretion in selecting investments with only the clients' best interests in mind (SEC - How To Register as an Investment Adviser).

Baumert has no credentials or qualifications whatsoever as a financial analyst. All he has done was to register with the SEC as an investment adviser. It is quite obvious that he does not even abide by the very basic conflict disclosure rules. He does not share with the readers of his newsletter his employment by American Airlines (the reason for his patent bias against AMR), which is a clear conflict of interest.

Thank you for illustrating my point.

He may indeed be everything you claim he is but once again its all about him. I ventured an opinion here because when the report was first posted his credibility was questioned but not the content of his report.

If his violation of his SEC registration is as egregious as you make out, I'm surprised he hasn't been reported as of yet.

Then there's the topic of the SECs actions/inaction and I won't get into that on this thread.

Thank you for illustrating my point.

He may indeed be everything you claim he is but once again its all about him. I ventured an opinion here because when the report was first posted his credibility was questioned but not the content of his report.

Not entirely true. In my initial response, only one of the three paragraphs were questioning his objectivity.

The other two paragraphs commented on what he wrote.

Not entirely true. In my initial response, only one of the three paragraphs were questioning his objectivity.

The other two paragraphs commented on what he wrote.

Not entirely true....

You commented on his lack of comment on Staubach not what I'd call critical of the report as opposed to the other poster you were sparring with.

however, yes I missed the comment on Edward Brennan.

Still how much has been now debated and you are the only one to make a single comment on the content and even that is minor when compared to what his overall critique is.