"I am Dennis"

Somebody needs to have the buttons made,......sell them and the procede's go to him for either a legal fund or just to make ends meet..

Yes I'm Dennis too !

When I look at that video, how can anyone not feel what he is feeling strongly enough to say publicly and essentially end his career.
But his career as an aircraft mechanic was over anyway thanks to what has happened to airline workers since deregulation. All our careers are essentially over when compared to the once proud status an aircraft mechanic held.

I can also not help to think about all those who have lost their jobs, their houses, their marriages and even their lives from all those now long gone airlines of the past since this the assault on airline labor began three decades ago.

It is truly sad to see what has happened every airline worker.

I know this post will be unpopular, but it is the unfortunate truth.

His message will be lost just as is the message of the OWS crowd. A rant, filled with expletives, is as effective at affecting change as is an OWS protester throwing a brick through a window with a well written letter tied to it.

Decision makers and people in the position to help him and those with who he is trying to fight for, cannot take his message and run with it as it was packaged.

Sadly, he will end up a casualty of this for all the wrong reasons.

Back