WWDD

Dennis said what every airline employee has thought. " How [expletive] dare you,"

Update from LAS. Turns out good old Dennis is a RAT. During the coarse of his investigation with HR, Dennis took it upon himself to sell out his co workers at LAS.

Update from LAS. Turns out good old Dennis is a RAT. During the coarse of his investigation with HR, Dennis took it upon himself to sell out his co workers at LAS.

You mean someone was held accountable?>

OMG HoW F'ing DARE THEM?

He accused his coworkers of all the usual improprieties - without going into great detail. Nice guy right. Roll the dice in a drunken stupor, post a rant on YouTube. Sure, it was on point, and entertaining. As expected, he is taken out of service by days end. Fast forward a few days, now sober, and in a meeting with HR - good old Dennis attempts to deflect the spotlight by changing the subject. Dennis turns whistle blower on his co-workers. Without a witness or two it's just hearsay. Point is, he dug himself into this hole - all by himself - don't attempt to drag everybody else down.

Reactions: 1 person

Oh, the irony if true.... Too bad y'all can't go back and edit your "I Am Dennis" posts.... ;)

Reactions: 5 people
And how pray tell do we know for sure he is a sell out,.... we have proof of the video and that he speaks for most of us,....where is this sell out proof,...how do we know damage control wasn't applied to Dennis via HR......to make him seem to be a rat so people distance themselves from this guy and his cause?

Reactions: 1 person
Yes management is that manipulative.
Yes AA AMT's are fools enough to be trapped by something like that.

Based on the only thing there is proof of...

...I am Still Dennis.

And given the management shill is here ramping up the attack I am now more convinced there is something fishy in the RAT claim.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts