IAM M&R CONTRACT UPDATE AUG-2013

Real tired said:
Thanks for the offer, but the downloaded ones from the site are around.

Real Tired

Since you asked for cards are you helping get them signed if so when you collect them ship them as a bundle to the below address, instead of the address on the down loadable card from the AMFA National web site.

Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Assoc.​
PO Box 2797​
Grapevine, Tx. 76099​
 ​
This the place which the cards can be accounted for and checked off of the data base which we have had since your filing and for 10+ yrs at AA.

Thanks for the help in advance. If you change your mind and want cards I can get you what you need.

AMFA at AA/US in 2014

TRAVIS said:
700 if you are in the know then put this in front of your boys.

$31.00 Base Pay
$3.00 Each Licenses A&P Max of 2= $6.00 (This includes FCC at $3.00 + one License A or P)
.50 / .60 cents Swings / Midnight Shift Differential
$1.50 Lead Pay
.50 cents Line Pay
$1.00 Longevity Pay

Full Sick Pay
6 weeks Vacation Pay
401k Match (Some of us don't want to be relying on a Union Pension; We want control of our money.)

The AMT's are falling further and further behind in Wages to support your IAM Pension that history has shown Pensions can be frozen or did away with or used like a gun to hold members in place AND THAT'S A FACT.

And 700 don't even waste your time typing telling me a 401k will run out because if I have the money to invest Larger into my 401k the better my retirement will be and I have control were my money goes (IRA/401K/Stocks) and not into let’s say a Union Frozen Pension with dirt low wages and then as it is now spending the last of my Professional Career trying to get caught up for years just to get to a Average Industry Pay Wage.

SO YOU TELL THEM BOYS DON'T SELL US OUT FOR THAT PENSION AGAIN OR THE OUTCOME NEXT TIME MAY NOT BE SO GOOD FOR THE IAM....................

A little common sense for your boys... Use the A&P LICENSES PAY TO GET THE PAY UP...
Why Because the COMPANY does not want to pay THE NON LICENSED PERSONNEL the same wage as the LICENSED PROFESSIONAL PERSONNEL.

(You Don't Pay The Paperboy To Come To Your House What You Pay The Licensed Professional Plumber When He Come's To Your House.)

700 I know You had a hand in this POS Contract we have as a T/A now so why don't you use that IAM Mouth to do somthing other than Ram IAM BS at us and help FIX THE POS CONTRACT AND REDEEM YOURSELF.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NO BS EXCUSE'S JUST GET-R-DONE AND I THINK I SPEAK FOR A LOT OF US ON AND OFF THIS FORUM.

Have a nice day 7

But, 700 doesn't represent the IAM, according to him? So why bother asking him anything?

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
You do realize no scope, means no jobs, WN have over 700 airplanes, with four lines of heavy.

The new AA will give you the AMFA CBA, they have offered it in the past, as long as they get the same scope at WN.

Those of us who have been on the Negotiating Committee at one time or another have seen the projected headcount and it wasnt pretty.

Look at DL, they farmout all HMV and mods, and even have non-delta mechanics working along side DL mechanics at the TOC in ATL.

And are actually making money for DL, with all the insourcing we do...........go figure!

INTERNET TROLL.jpg

Reactions: 1 person