IAM New Direction officers sworn in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a Reminder

The New leadership will be negotiating soon ( 2009 ) with I believe UA. Let us all give our support to them because how it goes with UA possibly goes with the rest of the industry. With NW/DL comes probably a representation election and we all need to give each side information that protects them, as well as us, long into the future of this industry.

Visit the New Direction website and fillout the Contact Us info so you can be informed "when it happens". Wouldn't you like to know how Arbitrations went? I know I would. If for nothing else my own education.

Awright…

This here is ahh time fer celebration! NELSON… yew dahh MAN… It happened!

Now… what have we learned frum this little experiment? Solidarity... can yahh spell it?

Y’all did it! Congratulations to all tha ND08 folks, whom are no longer ‘Candidates’… but Elected Officials!

Democracy… may very well be alive in the IAM after all.

“O†… Glad tahh hear yahh made it thru tha various hazing events down there! Yahh still gottah pass “my†test though…bring ahh barf bag!

Dirt… both Rats… all others … Gitcha Sum !!

THE BAGFATHER'S UNAUTHERIZED REPORT ON THE CONVENTION

Mike 33 hired a surragate to deflect Shocker's anger. It worked great
but Mike felt that he should deal with her directly and would have
come back Wed. nite but he didn't know if his insurance would cover
being clawed to death. I'm glad I never insulted Shocker.

So anyway I hope someone got something out of this even though
no one authorized it. BF

I don't know if you made it to the hospitality suite on Mon PM, but a group of New Direction guys went up and stood in the center of the room only to be spat on by the Red-headed screaching belly warmer. She went up to the CLT delegates and bleated that one was "Mike 33".

Cornholio never had the guts to show up. That set his legacy as a weak slug with no sense of solidarity or democracy. I heard someone will be coming out with a dartboard with Cornholio's headshot.

Just like an earthquake, we will feel aftershocks from this #### for years to come.

I don't know if you made it to the hospitality suite on Mon PM, but a group of New Direction guys went up and stood in the center of the room only to be spat on by the Red-headed screaching belly warmer. She went up to the CLT delegates and bleated that one was "Mike 33".

Cornholio never had the guts to show up. That set his legacy as a weak slug with no sense of solidarity or democracy. I heard someone will be coming out with a dartboard with Cornholio's headshot.

Just like an earthquake, we will feel aftershocks from this #### for years to come.

Hear yahh RAT…

Nice glimpse into tha inter workin’s of tha Convention. All I gatta say is… Y’all did whut tha Membership demanded! As far as the female person in question… wuz she kin tahh Ms. Shocker?

"33" yew dahh MAN!

Gitcha Sum!

Hear yahh RAT…

Nice glimpse into tha inter workin’s of tha Convention. All I gatta say is… Y’all did whut tha Membership demanded! As far as the female person in question… wuz she kin tahh Ms. Shocker?

"33" yew dahh MAN!

Gitcha Sum!

"Those who like laws and sausage should never watch either being made." -- Winston Churchill.

Probably more so as this Convention appears to have been a scene in a meat packing plant from Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle".

So Reminisces Jester.

"Those who like laws and sausage should never watch either being made." -- Winston Churchill.

Probably more so as this Convention appears to have been a scene in a meat packing plant from Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle".

So Reminisces Jester.

Jester…

Ain’t no amount ahh analytical… metaphorical… ’r otherwise presumably objective conjectures gonna change tha facts! Yahh gottah new sheriff in town!

In tha words of “Axel Roseâ€â€¦ Welcome to tha Jungle!

Savor tha Flavor!

So confides... Roabilly…

So Reminisces Jester.

" There is one kind of prison where the man is behind bars, and everything that he desires is outside; and there is another kind where things are behind bars, and the man is outside ". Upton Sinclair

--Chapter 27 " The Jungle "

Things are within your reach, more now, than ever before. You'll appreciate it down the road.

I wasn't there in the room but Kudos to the brother from LGA that deflected the rage of an internet lover by proclaiming......." yeah I'm Mike 33. What are you gonna do about it? "

I wasn't there in the room but Kudos to the brother from LGA that deflected the rage of an internet lover by proclaiming......." yeah I'm Mike 33. What are you gonna do about it? "
Mike I think I know that Brother.

The arbitator has made a decision on the 22
agents that were terminated. He awarded 10
or 11 (not sure) thier jobs back but with no back
pay. The other 10 or 11 will remain terminated.
This was based on those who were re-arrested
and those who fought the charges and lost. One
agent refused to even testify and he was also told
his job would not be reinstated.
Of the 11 not coming back, some are the upper
leaders in the local. The local lodge president
was one of them even though on the video tape
it supposedly shows that at no point did he enter
the room that was in question.
Just passing the word. As much as I'd like to
believe that this ruling was fair I have to question
the companys' influence in keeping certain
people terminated, in the companys' interest.

heads up for our fleet brothers and sisters

Your newly elected Pres and his delegates will be meeting with US upper brass at the

beginning of next week to come to a resolve over this new attendance issue.

To our fellow PHL brothers and sisters ,

I wanted to be the first to CONGRATULATE on your first world series in 28 years

for our TPA brothers and sisters may you get your championship quicker than it took the phillies

Status
Not open for further replies.