Iam Strike

amt4u

Jul 18, 2003
IF THE IAM DECIDES TO WALK OUT, WICH STATIONS DO YOU THINK WILL STAY OUT
WHAT CHANCES DO LINE STATIONS LIKE

MIA,FFL,TPA,BWI,LGA,BOS,ORD,MCO,IND,LAX.PHL,SFO,INT,GSO,SAN; HAVE TO STAY OUT, COULD THE COMPANY RUN THE OPERATION IF THIS STATIONS DO NOT STRIKE?

AND WHAT CHANCES DO BASE STATIONS LIKE PIT AND CLT HAVE TO STAY OUT,
COULD THE COMPANY RUN THE OPERATION IF THIS TWO STATIONS STRIKE ?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU ARE A LINE MECH IN BASE STATION ?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU ARE A MECH IN LINE STATIONS.

JUST CURIOSITY..

A FRIEND .-

AMT4U :) :up: :up:

amt4u said:
IF THE IAM DECIDES TO WALK OUT, WICH STATIONS DO YOU THINK WILL STAY OUT
WHAT CHANCES DO LINE STATIONS LIKE

MIA,FFL,TPA,BWI,LGA,BOS,ORD,MCO,IND,LAX.PHL,SFO,INT,GSO,SAN; HAVE TO STAY OUT, COULD THE COMPANY RUN THE OPERATION IF THIS STATIONS DO NOT STRIKE?

AND WHAT CHANCES DO BASE STATIONS LIKE PIT AND CLT HAVE TO STAY OUT,
COULD THE COMPANY RUN THE OPERATION IF THIS TWO STATIONS STRIKE ?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU ARE A LINE MECH IN BASE STATION ?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU ARE A MECH IN LINE STATIONS.
JUST CURIOSITY..

A FRIEND .-

AMT4U :) :up: :up:
[post="235399"][/post]​
From another thread;

"We must all hang together, or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Benjamin Franklin at the signing of the Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776

If the IAM strikes a large portion of the members will cross the line and the union will be broken. The IAM is backed into a corner. All their options are losing options, and the xmass sickout ruined any public support the IAM might have had. I believe management is hoping for a strike. A strike means the end of the IAM.

Bluestreak said:
If the IAM strikes a large portion of the members will cross the line and the union will be broken. The IAM is backed into a corner. All their options are losing options, and the xmass sickout ruined any public support the IAM might have had. I believe management is hoping for a strike. A strike means the end of the IAM.
[post="235404"][/post]​
only those with the biggest of balls will defend unionism......
the mere threat will open a gaping wide hole in U's chest and sound doom.....our good friends in the news media will assure that.
there will be plenty of advertising on the 6 o'clock news and advance warning to help ticket sales...bet your bippy. walking won't be needed.

This is stupid to start a thread on, the company reads this board and can gauge strength or weakness.

I would suggest not posting anything on it.

If you cross a picket line your a SCAB.

I'm afriad that what this thread is really about, is what relevancy does being a scab have in our society/economy.

If you belive that your fellow employees at this job, or the management at your next job and your co-workers there, could care less about you being a SCAB, then it becomes a viable option.

If you believe that you, and what you do, are not worth what the company is paying you. That your spouse and children can, and should, do with less. Then cross the picket line.

If on the other hand, being a SCAB puts you in a position that limits your future ability to earn a living, (then again, you already believe that your over paid) then you should think twice about crossing anyones picket line, and play the plays that the coach of the team your on, calls.

700UW said:
This is stupid to start a thread on, the company reads this board and can gauge strength or weakness.

[post="235413"][/post]​

Awww....Poor baby. Looks like somebody's a little bit worried.

Amazing that when things affect you, you post "I would suggest not posting anything on it."

Har har.

Feel free to post away boys and girls. I think a poll is in order.

Funny how Bluestreak mentions the Xmas Sick out. Was it one? What about the AFA? Management has come out to say PHL was not properly staffed. You can not have staffing for 10 gates and use 15, you just cant do it. But to the point, I will not cross a picket line, my union or any other union on the property.

If it comes down to a strike then so be it. Shut the whole damned place down!!!!!

The sheep will undoubtedly scab as they always do but to little avail. If the management is stupid enough to think that they can operate with scab-staffing then they will never learn anyway and do not deserve to have an airline.

BTW, A manager in CLT Base Mtc rcvd a $40,000 Christmas bonus. 40K while the employees continue to take it in the shorts!!!! And you want us to cooperate???? :lol: :lol:

Rome is burning and Nero is fiddling away.......any similarities here????

It's as good as over already. Lets get ready to rumble :angry: !!

700UW said:

[post="235413"][/post]​

Now your telling people appropiate topics to post! What might you be afraid of? The 50% that aren't losing their jobs? The 50% that probably won't support their so called union? Pray tell.........

Not afraid of anything.

When you play poker do you show your opponent your cards before the hand ends?

planejane said:
Now your telling people appropiate topics to post! What might you be afraid of? The 50% that aren't losing their jobs? The 50% that probably won't support their so called union? Pray tell.........
[post="235433"][/post]​

Exactly. The irony is more than funny.