IAM Welcomes America West Maintenance Instructors

You will have to ask the NMB that.

The stock clerks have been under the CBA for at least 40 years.

so now it's over 40 years... it just keeps changing, anything else you want to declare......

if they know that the pension would be between 78 and 145, then they should know how much closer it should be, but the lack of a closer estimate makes me think it is closer, ALOT CLOSER to the 78, like 78.01

The IAM has represented the stock clerks at US, plain and simple, is that too hard to understand?

For at least 40 years.

There have been only initial talks on the pension with the company as the ibt's interference has caused them to stop. And even if it is $78.01 that is $78.01 more then the ibt got you at hp.

The IAM has represented the stock clerks at US, plain and simple, is that too hard to understand?

For at least 40 years.

There have been only initial talks on the pension with the company as the ibt's interference has caused them to stop. And even if it is $78.01 that is $78.01 more then the ibt got you at hp.
Interference??? No, no, that's NOT interference. The February PHL incident is interference.

Last time I checked the IAM and the ibt had no confrontation in PHL.

Please provide date place where the IAM and ibt had in an incident in PHL back in February.

Last time I checked the IAM and the ibt had no confrontation in PHL.

Please provide date place where the IAM and ibt had in an incident in PHL back in February.
Correction........TWU and IAM. Apologies. The point is that it's NOT interference as you state. It's information gathering and solicitation of representation......democracy!! Even with unions.

When it costs someone a pension and money, I call it interference.

before you get all touchy feely over IAM's pursuit of scabs......IBT has a been there done that clause in their playbook....

Dell, to a non-represented group of employees with the possibility of casting an IAM or IBT vote...the "Look and see what they did" response ain't gonna cut to much mustard. IAM's pursuit of NWA replacement workers is going on today. Couldn't even wait a year...not that waiting a year would have made it right. Where is the respect? What if the shoe was on the other foot? Oh yeah...I forgot...IAM would just use their "Muscle" to take care of the "problem". IAM is not making any points, but heck they probably don't care at this point...we'll see if any tunes are changed if an election is called.

so now it's over 40 years... it just keeps changing, anything else you want to declare......

if they know that the pension would be between 78 and 145, then they should know how much closer it should be, but the lack of a closer estimate makes me think it is closer, ALOT CLOSER to the 78, like 78.01
If it starts a $78 bucks per year of service thats enough for alot of people to keep the iam in and the ibt away. :shock:

When it costs someone a pension and money, I call it interference.

well it looks like it has cost some of the west mx trainers about 6k a year in income loss due to the IAM taing over, so that is interference by YOUR definition.....

Nope, I call that reality since they were non-union and merged with a unionized group, and a $148.00 a year pension is pretty good, versus no pension at all.

Nope, I call that reality since they were non-union and merged with a unionized group, and a $148.00 a year pension is pretty good, versus no pension at all.
but a 6k loss is ok.. what if you put that 6k into an ira, oh wait you want somebody else to control your retirement and expect it to be there, still under your definition it is still interference

WOW $2.85 a week and after 40 yr I would get $113.85 week. If I retired now with my 401K I could take over $60.00 a week. That is only 7yr in the plan. At this rate I should be able to take $342.00 a week after 40 yr I can see that a 401k is bad, try reading BULLS MAKE MONEY BEARS MAKE MONEY AND PIGS GET SLAUGHTERED

What I see is you want every thing handed to you and not have to work at bettering yourself. The 401k plan is far better than any pension plan if you educate yourself.