IAM Welcomes America West Maintenance Instructors

just wait and see what a trip through BK court does to your weighted return...

several friends learned what wiped out means....

Fred Said,never invest in the company you work for.....enron...global crossing...worldcom. :shock:
don't mess....take it from one who's been there done that ;)
Been There DONE that,{BK}. You Act Like YOU all Are the Only People That Have Been around for Airline's Ups & Downs. Who has Deceived you into thinking you are the Experts?You make it sound like YOU are the only people that have Expierenced normal AIRLINES In's & out's Up & downs. Get A Grip DUDE you Are NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE EXPIERIENCE, REMEMBER THE ALAMO. MWW

Some time in the cornfield????!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

O" Please don't put me in with the rest of the IAM Members...
water me and feed me BS!!!!!!!!!(IE piss on)(and lie). IMOA the History speaks for its self and I don't need to go back 50 years to find a fault with this IAM LOCAL maybe 2 years! But as we read the IAM boys Look hard to FIND ANY DIRT THEY CAN ON THE TEAMSTERS AND NOT THE 104 LOCAL..IE THE LARGER UNION AS FOR MEMBERS IS THE TEAMSTERS AND THE TEAMSTERS 104 IS A PART OF THE TEAMSTERS.... AND THE IBT HAS DONE A GOOD JOB FOR US AND I DO NOT MEAN USAIR I MEAN THE HARD WORKING AMT'S AT AMERICA WEST AIRLINES IN THE PAST 10 YEARS TO BRING BACK WORK IN HOUSE FOR IBT BROTHERS AND NOT SELL OUT UNION BROTHERS FROM NON MAIN LINE STATIONS BUT STAND HARD FOR UNION BROTHERS (ALL OF US). AND WE HAS US MEMBERS IE. USAIR BROTHERS NEED TO STAND AS ONE IT IS UP TO YOU TO VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT!!

AND 7 IF I MISS SPELLED ANYTHING SEND IT TO THE MODERATOR :rolleyes:

I BET THE BOX BOY MAKES MORE THAT WE DO WITH HIS TEAMSTERS CONTRACT.......lol :shock:

License, take your out and read it so you can spell it correctly, and your worship your box loading Andy Marshall and he has no license either.
YOUR'S AND YOU
License, take your out and read it so you can spell it correctly, and your worship your box loading Andy Marshall and he has no license either.

Underfunded retirement plan that UPS is going to pull out of next contract.

Underfunded retirement plan that UPS is going to pull out of next contract.
AND WHO IS GOING TO FUND YOUR IAM PENSION, MORE DUES OR WHAT THE COMPANY.... LOL
ALL DP IS GOING TO DO IS 401K. BH LOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

INTERPRETATION:
in·ter·pre·ta·tion (ĭn-tûr'prĭ-tā'shən)
n.
The act or process of interpreting.
A result of interpreting.

An explanation or conceptualization by a critic of a work of literature, painting, music, or other art form; an exegesis.
A performer's distinctive personal version of a song, dance, piece of music, or role; a rendering.
in·ter'pre·ta'tion·al adj.
LOL!

Why don't you actually take the time and read the posts.

The IAMNPF is has over $7 billion in assets it is overfunded, it is so overfunded they had to raise benefits last year.

The fund is funded by the employers, not the IAM, the pension fund is a seperate entity.

And why did the ibt have to take a loan out from UPS to pay pension benefits?

And the IAM CBA all ready has a 3% DCP plan which is not a 401k.

Don't let the facts get in your way!

Is that the best you can do?

Great to see you can't even respond intelligently.

What do you call your box handler who negotiates your contract with no AMT license nor even an airline employee?

Is that the best you can do?

Great to see you can't even respond intelligently.

What do you call your box handler who negotiates your contract with no AMT license nor even an airline employee?
negotiates ne·go·ti·ate (nĭ-gō'shē-āt')

v., -at·ed, -at·ing, -ates.

v.intr.
To confer with another or others in order to come to terms or reach an agreement: “It is difficult to negotiate where neither will trustâ€￾ (Samuel Johnson).

v.tr.
To arrange or settle by discussion and mutual agreement: negotiate a contract.

To transfer title to or ownership of (a promissory note, for example) to another party by delivery or by delivery and endorsement in return for value received.
To sell or discount (assets or securities, for example).

To succeed in going over or coping with: negotiate a sharp curve.
To succeed in accomplishing or managing: negotiate a difficult musical passage.
[Latin negōtiārī, negōtiāt-, to transact business, from negōtium, business : neg-, not + ōtium, leisure.]

I LOOK AT AS SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR ME AND MY BROTHERS WHAT DO YOU HAVE TILL 2009 .....THATS RIGHT ON HOLD WITH WHAT YOU HAVE A PENSION ON HOLD FOR EVER lolololololoL GO 401K.
START NOW AND GET YOU SOME. BH YOU NEED TO LOOK DEEPER, THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE USAIR EAST MAY MAKE MONEY FOR THE FIRST TIME LOLOL IN WEST CONTROLL LOL SOME TIME THIS YEAR.

TELL THE IAM AFTER 2 YEARS I WILL GET A RAISE TO 60.00 HR OR TELL THEM TO FUND MY RETARIMENT 75% AND WE WILL SEE IF I VOTE FOR THEM LONG SHOT ON BOTH . :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.

HERE IS THE TRUTH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OLOL.

Some time in the cornfield????!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

water me and feed me BS!!!!!!!!! THE IBT HAS DONE A GOOD JOB FOR US AND I DO NOT MEAN USAIR I MEAN THE HARD WORKING AMT'S AT AMERICA WEST AIRLINES IN THE PAST 10 YEARS TO BRING BACK WORK IN HOUSE FOR IBT BROTHERS AND NOT SELL OUT UNION BROTHERS FROM NON MAIN LINE STATIONS BUT STAND HARD FOR UNION BROTHERS (ALL OF US). AND WE HAS US MEMBERS IE. USAIR BROTHERS NEED TO STAND AS ONE IT IS UP TO YOU TO VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT!!

DUDE...I'M GONNA CRY.... :wacko: