Important Alpa Update

A320 wrote: "In regard to the ALPA message board, the ALPA communication committee no longer uses the board. There are no MEC updates, LEC updates, company news, code-a-phone messages, etc. The Committee has suspended all activity on the board because the RC4/C4 and their supporters post inaccurate information."

I didn't write the MEC posted the code-a-phone. I wrote you posted it. Are you disputing your post and the subsequent opposing opinions?

This is your typical spin to say the MEC doesn't use the ALPA message board. You use it and you are not a member of the MEC, remember? You ran for office and had the rousing support of 20 pilots. Once again, you are not a member of the MEC and your opinion does not represent the majority of the pilots.

Just remember it is very hard to make logical, intelligent decisions when your mind is fogged from exhaustion, your under duress and the pressure of a supposed deadline is being thrown in your face constantly with the thought of thousands of jobs at stake.

It seems by the recent posts that the company has got them right where they want them... as usual. Keep the negotiations going around the clock until extreme fatigue sets in, divide the group until they are at each others throats and make sure that they know that time is getting short and D-Day is nearing (the old Fear Factor).

It seems to be working on the weak but not on the strong. Fear accomplishes nothing, as we have seen in the past.

hp_fa said:
One last thought....When is the esteemed one due to fly again? Is he calling in sick or is he getting preferential treatment from management in getting personal days off? Just wondering...........
[post="174295"][/post]​
Don't think the esteemed one can afford it. Sick bank kitty is low if you get my drift.

Latest posts