Important News About Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still waiting for someone to explain his or her rationale for calling the post racist.
According to dictionary.com racist is defined as follows:

1) The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2) Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Avek00's post did neither. However, if his post offened you since it was directed at your airline, say that. Also, do any of you really believe that your airline would not have already done that if they could? Let me know if I should post the definition for sense of humor as well.

FYI, Avek00s original post stemmed from US moving their lost baggage call center to Guatemala.

A320Fan said:
I am still waiting for someone to explain his or her rationale for calling the post racist.
According to dictionary.com racist is defined as follows:

1) The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2) Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Avek00's post did neither. However, if his post offened you since it was directed at your airline, say that. Also, do any of you really believe that your airline would not have already done that if they could? Let me know if I should post the definition for sense of humor as well.

FYI, Avek00s original post stemmed from US moving their lost baggage call center to Guatemala.
[post="251586"][/post]​

I'll bite.

The crews won't speak any English, so pax will be handed welcome cards upon boarding that list the FA's name and ask that they respect the fact that he/she's only there for safety.

Here's an example of a card that will be handed to passenger upon boarding the aircraft:

"Hello, my name is Rutelina. I no speak English - I only here for your safety. I will serve you drink once we take of. When I come through aisle please nod your head if you want drink. have a flight very good."

Is Avek not suggesting that the San Salvadorian's aren't capable of providing the same service as a U.S. crew?

"Is Avek not suggesting that the San Salvadorian's aren't capable of providing the same service as a U.S. crew?"

Wrong - the Salvadoran flight attendant serving a drink will be giving MORE service than the US-based FA who'll claim "the flight is too short for a beverage service, so just sit back, swallow hard, and thanks for flying Shuttle America".

avek00 said:
"Is Avek not suggesting that the San Salvadorian's aren't capable of providing the same service as a U.S. crew?"

Wrong - the Salvadoran flight attendant serving a drink will be giving MORE service than the US-based FA who'll claim "the flight is too short for a beverage service, so just sit back, swallow hard, and thanks for flying Shuttle America".
[post="251599"][/post]​
So all us based flight attendants are lazy, and dont work as hard as the rest of the worlds people. The citizens El Salvador are incapable of speaking or learning english. They can only hand out ppre written cards with information printed on it. :down:

FA Mikey said:
So all us based flight attendants are lazy, and dont work as hard as the rest of the worlds people. The citizens El Salvador are incapable of speaking or learning english. They can only hand out ppre written cards with information printed on it. :down:
[post="251631"][/post]​

ah, then apparently he's a racist against U.S. born peoples...... :shock:

Busdrvr said:
ah, then apparently he's a racist against U.S. born peoples...... :shock:
[post="251636"][/post]​

Give it up busdrvr - you sound more out of it than your employer's management. :shock:

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FLY,

I think you are an UA employee, though I can't say with certainty.

SO,
Assuming you ARE employed by UA, I'll ask you this question.

If you could take your job description, and seniority, on the back of which horse(today's AA or UA),would you climb aboard, to finish out you career ???

NH/BB's
[post="251169"][/post]​
<_< Come on Bear! You know damn well, if he tryed, he'd get "Stapeled" to the bottom of your seniority list!!!! :shock: So what's the chose??? "Signed, Still one of a.a.'s redheaded stepchildren"!!! ;)

avek00 said:

[post="251599"][/post]​

Great. It'll be just like most CoEX flights. Troll somewhere else.

ClueByFour said:
Great. It'll be just like most CoEX flights. Troll somewhere else.
[post="251658"][/post]​

With all due respect, you are the last one who needs to speak of trolling, given your less-than-savory public and private posting behaviors. 'Nuff said, time to move on.

I wouldn't call this post racist, I'd call it reality. Between having CAFTA shoved down our throats and the new and improved 'guest worker permit' being pushed by this administration, I could see this senario happening....and not just for United.

Nice to see the bush supporters have a new weapon in their arsenal: the race card.

MCI transplant said:
<_< Come on Bear! You know damn well, if he tryed, he'd get "Stapeled" to the bottom of your seniority list!!!! :shock: So what's the chose??? "Signed, Still one of a.a.'s redheaded stepchildren"!!! ;)
[post="251648"][/post]​

Only if his/her union signed away their seniority in bankruptcy court in a proposed transaction. And you TWA/IAM represented people, along with the pilots, were not stapled. TWA/IAM received arbitration and the 40% of the pilots received some dovetailing while the other 60% were placed at the bottom of the list.

avek00 said:
With all due respect, you are the last one who needs to speak of trolling, given your less-than-savory public and private posting behaviors.
[post="251684"][/post]​
But I'm not. Go troll somewhere else, like maybe FlyerTalk. Oh, wait...:D

Yes, some of us do know you.

mweiss said:
But I'm not. Go troll somewhere else, like maybe FlyerTalk. Oh, wait...:D

Yes, some of us do know you.
[post="251718"][/post]​

Just because you call someone a troll doesn't make it so. BTW, I've never been suspended or banned from usaviation, in part because it has far fewer yahoos and whiners than FlyerTalk.

avek00 said:
With all due respect, you are the last one who needs to speak of trolling, given your less-than-savory public and private posting behaviors. 'Nuff said, time to move on.
[post="251684"][/post]​

Given the tone and tenor of the original post, you really are not due any respect. As I mentioned, you did a better job of describing a COex flight that any flight on UA or any of their express carriers.

Troll. Somewhere. Else. That gem that you followed this gem with in the US forum has already been moved. Let's go for two. (and see if you can avoid getting booted from a second aviation related website.)

FWIW, if calling a troll a troll is less than savory, I'll stick to it. (here, I thought that traiditionally these behaviours decreased during the school year. Mea Culpa).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts