LATEST USAirways political correctness

Any policy changes should be discussed with their respected unions. Tempe is having a hard time with this concept maybe they have learn a lesson or maybe not,
Tempe may want revenge now.

I'm not angry with the Hindus just angry at management for the way they handled it. This is how it is here... over and over. One think I did notice is Sheri sent a letter of apology to the unions. Where is an apology to the flight attendants?

I'm not angry with the Hindus just angry at management for the way they handled it. This is how it is here... over and over.

Jack, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! You have in 2 sentences pointed out the entire frustrstion of the Easties. There are stupid decisions made over and over by a management team that just so happens to now be in Tempe. It has nothing to do with 99% of the former AWA employees. Management sucks, period!! It's just that when WE complain, we get the "We saved you. You Easties are entitled" remarks while you guys feel as much distain for them as us.

sky high states: Lets staff that flight with ALL FEMALES (going through MENOPAUSE). The Captain can announce the crew: "Ladies and Gentlemen, serving you today, we have "Itchy, Bitchy, Sweaty, Sleepy, Bloated, Forgetful and Psycho.

Enjoy your flight---> Swamis' BOYS!

:lol:

only stating opinions
I've worked with Bitchy, Sweaty,Bloated, Forgetful and Psycho in the past.....it WAS ALL GOOD! :lol: What in the hell happened to Stupid!?

It's obvious to me that you have NO respect what so ever for the hindiu religion ,

And there is no respect for the American way of life that believes in the equality of all people. This group can hide behind their religious views all they want, but this group..like almost all other religions...are sexist, racist, and homophobic.

If the Hindu religion, Christianity, Judiasm, Islam, and all the rest WANT respect, they need to respect difference in ALL men and women.

Am I prejudice to religion? HELL YES!! For all the "good" religion has done, more crimes against humanity have been commited by organized religion than ANYONE...INCLUDING Hitler!!

Please don't ask someone to play the respect card of us who do NOT believe in organized religion and detest what religion represents.

When you board my a/c, you get a kind hello with the equal respect for you as a human, what would you like to drink, and bring your seat back and tray table up, and fasten your seatbelt. If you DON'T do this, you will be asked PERSONELLY. IF you don't like it, DEAL with it!! It is my job and if you don't like it, rent a car a drive!

Everyone thinks their special! BRAINSTORM!! We are all human beings!

Do we know who actually wrote the CBS message? I deleted it. Was it from Shambles herself?

LCC-

You on the East have saved me. Finally co-workers with a back-bone! Its sad to say with all due respect, that most of my colleagues(fa's) out here are apathetic when it comes to these issues and rather hide. Like voting on council and participating in town halls. I love the flight attendants that I work with. Hopefully you on the east can show them its okay to stand up for your rights. Show them (like CLT townhall) its okay to say you're not happy to management. Its okay to tell management they are doing a poor job to their face. West employees making statements that we saved you is beating a dead horse. This merger is what it is and is not who saved who. We need to hold management accountable for their actions.... like this.

Inflight has and always will continue to be a nightmare. Until someone gets in there and restructures the whole department get used to it. Until they put someone in at the top who actually cares about us and like flight attendants... it will never change. We had periods of time when it was calm and we had a director that was a flight attendant. But they always drive the good ones away.

Oh, dont worry, east F/As have no qualms whatsoever about telling them what's up.

Keep in mind that EVERY F/A on the property is pre-9/11, and has been through two bankrupcies and at least four CEOs. The majority have been through at least two mergers.

This isn't, as they say, our first time at the rodeo. This is just the first time we are dealing solely with the rodeo clowns.

Oh, dont worry, east F/As have no qualms whatsoever about telling them what's up.

Keep in mind that EVERY F/A on the property is pre-9/11, and has been through two bankrupcies and at least four CEOs. The majority have been through at least two mergers.

This isn't, as they say, our first time at the rodeo. This is just the first time we are dealing solely with the rodeo clowns.
:lol: :lol: :lol: LOVE IT!!! And I thought it was the Horses A**!

Do we know who actually wrote the CBS message? I deleted it. Was it from Shambles herself?
Yes, it was from Sherri herself. I must say, her apology letters are quite eloquent.. I guess practice makes perfect!

Apology accepted. Again. And again.

And there is no respect for the American way of life that believes in the equality of all people. This group can hide behind their religious views all they want, but this group..like almost all other religions...are sexist, racist, and homophobic.

Could not agree with you more. You're 100% right on!

Yes, it was from Sherri herself. I must say, her apology letters are quite eloquent.. I guess practice makes perfect!

Apology accepted. Again. And again.
Does anyone really think that these apologies are because they chose to out of the goodness of their heart??? The shear ignorance with this whole issue along their blatant disregard for mutual respect and common courtesy has now made the national spotlight and they have no choice but to eat their words with the usual cheeseball lip service. Their Hitler ways that were common practice at AWA are now being met with resistance from all sides. There was a revolt due to their foot-in-mouth messages and the union had to make a stand, that is why the apologies.