Industrial vs. Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey amaladingdong,

Your back!

you have had 444 posts, and been swatted 284 times.

You should ask the twu for a raise for the splendid job you are doing! (snicker)

Only 284? I thought my score was better than that? Of the 444 posts I have written, I was quite sure I deflected the BS rhetoric issued by most of these pro amfa posts written by you people who have never been members of amfa? Sad. I truly thought more would have been as incensed as you to here the truths about your fabled association?

As a former long time supporter, AND MEMBER, I can still say even with 444 negative posts that amfa did nearly irreversible damage to us at UAL. That is why we dumped them. We were at one time amfa's largest group. But collectively, we saw the threat with staying.

Our new Teamster contract is better than ever. That is a fact!!! It is only the first part of August, and after two field trips and a fw days of overtime I have already made MORE money than all of 2011. Many of my friends will make near or over 100K. We made the correct choice and the future of the fraternal players are dead at UAL.

Thanks for the score card. You stay with amfa, and stay with 1980's pay.

Hey Anomaly, your not that far ahead of 1980's pay. Why is it your UPS brothers make a third more than you for doing the same job? Feels real good, doesn't it?

Reactions: 1 person
Only 284? I thought my score was better than that? Of the 444 posts I have written, I was quite sure I deflected the BS rhetoric issued by most of these pro amfa posts written by you people who have never been members of amfa? Sad. I truly thought more would have been as incensed as you to here the truths about your fabled association?

As a former long time supporter, AND MEMBER, I can still say even with 444 negative posts that amfa did nearly irreversible damage to us at UAL. That is why we dumped them. We were at one time amfa's largest group. But collectively, we saw the threat with staying.

Our new Teamster contract is better than ever. That is a fact!!! It is only the first part of August, and after two field trips and a fw days of overtime I have already made MORE money than all of 2011. Many of my friends will make near or over 100K. We made the correct choice and the future of the fraternal players are dead at UAL.

Thanks for the score card. You stay with amfa, and stay with 1980's pay.

"nearly irreversible damage" ???

Really? How? As a former long time supporter, AND MEMBER, at UAL I'd like to hear it.

As for your OPINION on the new contract, its just that....your OPINION. Others that take into account more than just money disagree.

Additionally, making just a few pennies over what we had in a contract over 10 years ago is nothing to be cheering about.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.