I''ve changed my mind, voting YES

Gee Kirkpatrick:

What is this? The NEW MATH? One billion dollars divided by 5 million a day for loss comes out to 200 days or 6 1/2 months. Alot can happen in 6 1/2 months.

Does everyone from the northeast remember just a few years ago when they made Jim Cobbit in charge of the northeast? Do we really need him? Brewster did the entire east coast for a number of years without a problem!! This is just one example of how top heavy we are!! To add insult to the mismanagment fiasco Gene Herchek from jfk was give one year pay to leave and "save" someone elses job. In reality they are looking to fill a level 6 position in LGA which can be handled by Mike Torns that just went back to jfk!! or Gene should have been told to actually work his last year for the monies he received

----------------
On 4/13/2003 5:29:08 PM bagsmasher wrote:

Maybe what this Company needs is a massive restructuring through BK.

----------------​
Sorry, Bags you won''t be a part of it.

You are right, I won''t be part of it. A lot of us won''t be part of it. Either way it goes we will see huge layoffs.

Not to mention the number of supervisors hired since Cobbitt came onboard.

----------------
On 4/14/2003 9:19:02 AM AAquila wrote:

----------------
On 4/13/2003 5:29:08 PM bagsmasher wrote:

Maybe what this Company needs is a massive restructuring through BK.

----------------​
Sorry, Bags you won''t be a part of it.

----------------​
Many of us will not be a part of the restructure or future of this company. Remember at some point it is no longer others who are being pushed out. At somepoint it becomes you.

Latest posts