Jfk Expansion For Us Airways

Newark, not JFK, is where Star Alliance has a larger presence. They operate nearly double the number of daily flights at Newark - 60 - than at JFK - 33.

My post wasn't that I didn't believe that there were JFK only fare bases published by US; I was curious to see if they were the same that I saw.

And these fares have been out there for more than week, and will only price on UA's IAD-JFK flights with a US code on them. I'd say its a leap that because US published fares on their codeshare that they are going to announce service to JFK. They might (and IMHO should) resume flights to JFK, but I think its a reach to say this action shows they are coming to JFK soon....

us could use the old tower air terminal . it has jetways and is away from all the other terminals at jfk and its right near the entrance to the airport from the van wyck expressway. its totally empty no one uses it. plus the tower air hangar is right across from it. also empty. although i was told it was housing the wreakage of united 175 and american 11 and pieces of the world trade center.