Jim Little Response To Ken Mactiernan

High Speed Steel said:
You Informer advocating another debate? That is a real joke! You had your chance and refused to be, how should I put this ? Oh yeah, ACCOUNTABLE...! I could have respected your decision on the bulletin you circulated on the eve of the TWU sponcered debate to not attend. But instead you elected to spend the day in the lobby, 50 FEET away from the forum that you refused to enter. The real shame of it all was that there were people you had solicited to support your agenda and you would not be accountable and represent them. Keep opening your mouth it's a real Hoot..!

AMFA, The YUGO of the labor movement.
Where barganing means YOU GO...!
Unlike the TWU Officers and Appointed Dictators, I followed the instructions and the vote of the Organizing Committee.

I know you do not understand that, but your nose ring needs a little polish.

RE: Jim Little's response

Maybe if they tell a lie enough they will believe it themselves... below is a link to an article. The few key parts to notice are as follows (I thought I should point them out since certain members of the TWU can't read long articles):

"The board believes that the business plan submitted by the company is not financially sound," said the ATSB in a statement Wednesday evening. "This plan does not support the conclusion that there is a reasonable assurance of repayment and would pose an unacceptably high risk to U.S. taxpayers."

The board added the plan is based on "unreasonably optimistic revenue projections."

"The board believes that with a more reasonable revenue forecast, United's revenues and costs still would not be aligned, even with the benefit of all proposed cost reduction initiatives," the board said.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!

"The ATSB's Montgomery said that the panel considered the application as if the mechanics had approved the concessions package and all the promised cost savings were in place. "

Article on CNN Money

Do you TWU cultist really think that people are so uninformed that they don't remember the real story of what happened?

James T. Kirk said:
ANSWER #4: In the third quarter 2003 reporting period that ended on September 30, 2003, American Airlines reported a $1 million profit. This compares to a $924 million loss during the same period in 2002. If you think these numbers are bad for our members, then we have a much different vision with regard to what is in our members’ interests.
Yes, Don Carty did attempt to secretly enrich top managers with special bonuses and supplemental pensions. No expert for any union found this out because it was not filed with the SEC until April 16, 2003. You seem to forget that we caught Carty ripping off the company and the TWU and AFL-CIO played a major role in his resignation. In addition to stripping Carty and senior management of their bonuses, we used this incident to leverage profit sharing for our members and an early contract re-opener that is now just two years away. Ken, by the way, when the TWU was challenging management at AMR’s last annual meeting, where was AMFA?
QUESTIONS REGARDING AMFA:
QUESTION #1: AMFA lost 20,000 jobs – including more than 6,000 mechanic and related craft and class at United. Again, why does this flyer not continue to inform the reader that these jobs were a direct result of industrial unions, ( IAM, IBT), lousy/poor contract language? It was industrial union negotiated contract language that AMFA inherited at the airlines they represent. Go ahead and point out NWA's laying off AMTs at their Class II Maintenance Stations. AMFA fought against this and had NWA restaff! Just like AMFA's FM cases. They fought for the membership. Just like in life Jim, when you fight you win some, and you lose some. But if you don't fight you lose them all.
ANSWER #1: Ken, when you talk about Northwest, you play an interesting game. AMFA is quick to take credit for the wage rates that it negotiated in 2001, but all of the jobs lost between 2001 and 2004 are the IAM’s fault. These lost jobs and the closure of the Atlanta maintenance base occurred under an AMFA negotiated contract, not an IAM contract. Your argument simply doesn’t stand up to scrutiny.
At United, two bases were shut down and 6,000 maintenance and related jobs were lost while the IAM was the bargaining agent. But those are not all of the facts. As you are well aware, the base closures and jobs lost at United occurred when the company went into bankruptcy. What you prefer to ignore is that while AMFA was not the bargaining representative at United, AMFA activists were a significant force on United’s property urging IAM members to reject a restructuring agreement that would have kept the company out of bankruptcy. The AMFA organizers told the machinists that they would be better off taking their chances in bankruptcy rather than accepting an IAM negotiated restructuring agreement that included a 7% pay cut.
Unfortunately, the machinists made the decision to take the advice of the AMFA organizers. This caused the company to go into bankruptcy and created the circumstances where 6,000 jobs were lost and two maintenance bases were shutdown.
Two years later, AMFA organizers had the very same advice for TWU members who faced bankruptcy at American Airlines. AMFA supporters urged our members to reject the restructuring agreement, but unlike United, our members made the right decision. If our members had taken AMFA’s advice, I have no doubt that we would have lost two bases and thousands of mechanic and related jobs throughout the AA system.
QUESTION #2: Two Maintenance Overhaul bases closed in Oakland and Indianapolis. Why don't you write in this flyer that it was under the IAM that these bases were closed. That AMFA was NOT on the property at UAL when the language was written to allow these bases to be close. Why don't you explain to the readers that the AMTs at UAL at these bases were placed on Authorized No Pay, ANP, which effectively removed these AMTs from payroll. They were not fired they just did not come to work or get a check. Kinda like creative TWU terminology for laid off. Well, while on this ANP these AMTs were NOT permitted to vote on concession language that allowed the OUTSOURCING of their very jobs? Why is this information not included in the TWU flyer?
ANSWER #2: Again, the IAM may have been the bargaining representative when the Oakland and Indianapolis bases were closed, but AMFA was in the middle of its organizing drive and was urging mechanic and related workers to make poor, short-sighted decisions. There is no doubt that the fate of the Oakland and Indianapolis bases were sealed when mechanic and related workers followed the no concessions under any circumstance “better off in bankruptcy†advice of AMFA’s organizers and took the company into bankruptcy. As for the ANP issue, the IAM, in fact, successfully sued UAL on this matter, but the bottom line was the same – in bankruptcy the bases were closed and the jobs and work was lost forever.
QUESTION #3: Unlimited outsourcing of heavy maintenance -- including a new $2 billion contract to Pratt & Whitney. This was language negotiated by the IAM and not AMFA. AMFA simply inherited bad contract language.
ANSWER #3: Nice try Ken, but your facts are wrong. The $2 billion contract that United signed with Pratt & Whitney was signed in January 2004. That’s six months after AMFA became the bargaining representative at United. Moreover, as stated above, it was the AMFA organizers who urged the machinists to reject a restructuring agreement and go into bankruptcy. AMFA made the bankruptcy bed. Unfortunately for United’s workers, now they are lying in that bed.
By the way, you claim that this outsourcing is because AMFA inherited the IAM’s bad contract language. For argument’s sake, at United, let’s say that AMFA might have negotiated the 38% outsourcing limits that it negotiated at Northwest. Would AMFA’s “great†contract language have stopped any outsourcing at United. Not a chance. AMFA’s 38% outsourcing limit is such a big hole, United could drive more than 1/3 of its entire fleet through it.
QUESTION #4: United’s pension is under-funded – currently asking Congress for a bailout. Why do you once again try to depict this as a fault of AMFA's? It is because of bad management that pensions are under funded.
ANSWER #4: United’s financial problems were not just caused by bad management. I think is fair to acknowledge that our industry was deeply shaken by the events of September 11, 2001. The key question is whether pensions at United would be any safer if the company had not gone into bankruptcy. Any bankruptcy lawyer in the country would agree with me in stating that workers’ pensions would be safer if the company was out of bankruptcy. That’s why I believe AMFA played such a destructive role when its organizers urged machinists to reject a restructuring agreement that would have kept the airline out of bankruptcy.
Speaking of pensions, I should note that the TWU pensions at American Airlines are the best pensions in the industry. Moreover, our pension fund is significantly better funded than Northwest, United and any of the other major legacy carriers.
QUESTION #5: United is imposing new medical costs imposed on retirees. Are you trying to say that AMFA is at fault for UAL trying to screw retirees? UAL is trying to raise these costs to retirees not AMFA. As a matter of fact AMFA is fighting for these retirees. That is exactly what I want from a union. I want them to fight for me while I am employed and while I am retired.
ANSWER #5: While it is United that is demanding that retirees pay more than $700 per month for healthcare, it was AMFA that told the mechanic and related workers to reject a restructuring agreement that would have kept retiree medical intact and take their chances in bankruptcy. The only reason why United is able to demand these concessions from retirees is that the company is in bankruptcy. That’s why the mechanic and related workers at United are so vulnerable. As for AMFA fighting to protect retirees, it is the AFL-CIO unions who have taken the lead. AMFA has done nothing on its own.
Ken, over and over again, your questions focus on bad things that resulted from United going into bankruptcy. Why don’t you finally admit that we made the right decision to keep American out of bankruptcy?
QUESTION #6: United wasted $71 million in the bankruptcy process?
ANSWER #6: Another downside to bankruptcy is that the lawyers and the consultants are the only winners. If bankruptcy had been avoided at United, perhaps that $71 million would have been better used for retiree healthcare.
You ask why we do not write to the members that 3000 AMT’s did not receive pins. That is just inaccurate, and it was further stipulated in the July 2. 2003 (Southern District of New York) court decision by Judge Preska. In fact, after review it was determined that 467 Line C/C did not receive pin numbers, and after the clerical problem was solved eventually 224 did vote. The court also found that error was “clerical and administrative rather that some intentional action on the part of the Unionâ€
Ken, these are the answers to all of your numbered questions. While I realize you ranted off some additional questions at the end of your email, I feel that I have invested more than enough of my time in this exercise.
As I said at the beginning of this response, this is my final note to you for the remainder of this attempted raid. Once AMFA is defeated, I hope we can have more constructive discussions on how we can work together to make the TWU a stronger union.
Sincerely and fraternally,
James C. Little,
Air Transport Director
International Administrative Vice President.

Cc. Local Presidents.
ANSWER #1: Ken, when we negotiated the restructuring agreement that kept American Airlines out of bankruptcy, we let the company know that we were serious about saving jobs.

Negotiated? The company said they wanted to cut payroll by $660 million and the TWU said yes. An amount that Jim Little later admitted was "more than adequate".

Arpey knows that we have the power to make this company sink or swim.

Oh really? By "we" who do you mean? The International of the members? The fact is the International has ZERO credibility on the line. Even over at SWA the TWU could only muster up 10 people to walk a picket line-no doubt they were all union officials. The fact is that you could not sink this airline because none of your own members even trust you.

The TWU’s preference is for the company to swim with all three maintenance bases open and our members’ jobs protected.

Jobs protected? Do you mean system protection? Our guys who had system protection from 1998 to 2001 saw what that was worth. Great job Jim

Keeping all three bases open has been one of my top priorities. It is not only important to our members on the overhaul bases; it is also crucial for thousands of members at line stations who would be bumped if the bases shut down. By avoiding bankruptcy, we stopped American from implementing plans to downsize Tulsa and shut down MCI and AFW – and eliminate 12,000 jobs.

12000 jobs? Get real Jim. What happened at the so called negotiations when the Presidents said to reach the goal with the layoffs of 3000 workers? Didnt the company say no, because they could not sustain operations if they cut that deep? Isnt it true that the company wanted to exploit this situation to grab back market share? You guys can even keep your lies straight. Let me ask you this. Where would all of that work gone? The FBOs are already maxed out and cant get enough skilled workers to meve to the remote areas where they are based. How could those places absorb all of AAs work considering that AMR accounted to 20% of of the industries revenue in the last quarter of 2003?

Even after we eliminated the bankruptcy threat, American continued to threaten to close one of the three bases. We kept the pressure on management, and with the help of the AFL-CIO, we bombarded Arpey with thousands of emails demanding that all three bases be kept open.

You and Bobby and Gary must have been busy sending those thousands of E-mails. I'll bet that did it, and not the fact that those cities practically let AA have those facilities for free, like you did with our labor. You eliminated the Bankruptcy threat? What hapened? Didnt you send me an E-mail saying that bankruptcy was a certainty even with our concessions but that the Judge would go easy on us if we gave them these concessions prior to bankruptcy? It the "threat of Bankruptcy really gone? Or just till 2006 when the pension payments come due?

As you have noted, we also got city and state officials to help us keep the bases open in Tulsa and Kansas City. This didn’t just happen on its own. With the help of the AFL-CIO, we reached out to the public officials and worked with them to ensure that the bases remained open.

With regard to these efforts, I wish you had read our first mailing that explained the benefits of AFL-CIO affiliation and political involvement.

Jim did you forget all those E-,mails you sent me criticizing the AFL-CIO? Now all of a sudden they are such a benifit? Could it be that the TWU has nothing to really offer other than this:Concessions?

Unlike AMFA, we are fully engaged in the political process and wield considerable political influence. It is through this involvement that we successfully convinced state and local leaders to support our members’ interests. We fought to get the tax initiative passed in Tulsa and the bond initiative passed in Kansas City. If you don’t believe that the TWU played a critical role in getting these initiatives passed, start reading the newspapers.

And we took more concessions than any other union in the history of the labor movement. We have less vacation, less holidays, less sick time, less pay than most of the majors. We have workers that work nights and weekends for 80 cents a week extra. 80 CENTS A WEEK FOR WORKING MIDNIGHTS!!!!! The going rate for union jobs outside of Aviation starts at 10%. Our coworkers get .3%, thats "point three percent"! Did the political process include you getting the airlines concessions in exchange for funding for AMTRACK?Start reading the Newspapers? Didnt you say not to trust what we read in the papers? I'll have to dig up that E-mail too.

When we averted bankruptcy, we saved 12,000 jobs.

Thats rediculous. Are you saying that if we went bankrupt that we all would have been laid off? I think that your biggest concern about bankruptcy was a regime change at AMR. A new regime may have exposed relationships that the TWU would rather not have the members find out about. I never did get an answer as far as the company paid UB and who got it. How Bobby Gless could still be on checkoff and how he took a paycut also.

That includes more than 2,000 Title II members (I note you express no concern for Title II), as well as cleaners, and other support personnel that are part of the mechanic and related craft or class. As for AMTs, the company had every intention of going to bankruptcy court and laying off all AMTs junior to 1989.

How do you know? Maybe you know what they threatened but you dont know what were going to do. Again, you seemed certain that they were going bankrupt either way a few months back but they didnt did they?

Thus far in the UAL and USAIR bankruptcies the Companies have gotten everything they have asked for, and I have no doubt that AMTs would have been decimated if we had allowed American to go into bankruptcy.

No neccisarily so. Those companies could compare their contracts to ours and show that they needed those concessions to compete with AMR. Whereas we have been giving AA industry leading concessions for over 20 years. If we had a real union they could have presented the arguement that it was not "onerous contracts" that put AA where it was but mismanagement. That our contracts, far from being onberous were in fact industry leading as far as concessions. That the bulk of the concessions that UAL and USAIR sought in bankruptcy were granted to AA by the TWU as far back as 1983. But then again if we had a real union we would not have been giving AMR industry leading concessions for over 20 years. Part of the reason why we are seeing massive layoffs at these carriers is because they are attempting to duplicate AMRs cost structure under the agreements they have in place. The jobs AMTs are losing over there now are jobs that have been eliminated as far as AMTs are concerned by the TWU over the last twenty years.
Besides AA got everything they asked for outside of bankruptcy, so what was gained? Oh they threatened that they would ask for more? Why would they have gotten more than any of the other bankrupt carriers got? AMR ended up getting more concessions outside of bankruptcy than the other carriers got in bankruptcy

I disagree with your suggestion that layoffs are not the fault of a union. To the contrary, the real question is whether a union is able to develop a successful strategy to save jobs. In my answer to Question #1, I outlined how the TWU successfully implemented a strategy to minimize layoffs by avoiding bankruptcy, pressuring the company, and working with state and local government to provide additional funds to protect jobs.

So tell me how eliminating a week of vacations saved jobs? By eliminating vacation you allowed the company to maintain production with less people.We could haved saved at least 40 jobs by eliminating company paid UB instead. Why was company paid UB more important than jobs?

I guess you just excuse the fact that AMFA lost almost 50% of its members’ jobs since becoming the bargaining representative at Northwest. Time and time again, I hear AMFA try to avoid responsibility for these job losses and blame the IAM. But the facts are clear. Under an AMFA negotiated agreement at Northwest, almost 50% of AMFA’s jobs are gone, and AMFA is unlikely to ever get those jobs back.

Jim. You have been in this industry a long time. You may have even been affected by a layoff at one time or another. The fact is this is a cyclical industry. Those jobs will come back, unlike the jobs that the TWU negotiated away like R&D, deicing, shop work etc.

In fact, Northwest was the only major airline that has not recalled any mechanics that were laid off because of September 11, 2001. As you know, AMFA submitted a Force Majeure case to an arbitrator and lost. With the loss of Force Majeure I, those jobs are gone forever.

More BS Jim and you know it.

By the way, the TWU is pursuing some force majeure issues that will be presented next month. But unlike AMFA, since most of our members who were laid off due to the September 11 attack have been recalled, our issues are focused on getting back pay for the period when our members were laid off.

More lies. Recalled and once again laid off, and all that remain have had their pay and benifits slashed to non-union rates.

Ken, you don’t seem to question the fact that American reduced outsourcing in 2003 while other major carriers including, Northwest and United, increased outsourcing. The TWU’s success with reducing outsourcing is demonstrated by the fact that we have maintained all of American’s heavy maintenance capacity, kept all of our heavy checks in-house, and as we speak, we are aggressively moving to keep all overseas light checks done in-house at the line stations.

Well considering the fact that we, as union members,and make around $20,000 less per year than the non-union Aircraft mechanics in London its a no brainer that they would bring this work back here. Considering that we get paid much much less when benifits are put in you consider this a great accomplishment? If we were willing to work for less just to keep the work then why do we need a union? Wouldnt we be just as well off if we simply let the company pay us what they want, which is what they are doing, without giving up two hours pay per month to pay your six figure salary? Do we really need to pay you to get us concessions? Sure, wouldnt any company like to keep work in house and do it for less?

In addition to these significant accomplishments, our success with keeping work in-house is clearly documented in the Department of Transportation’s 2003 outsourcing data.
As for Overnight Cabin Service, Title III does the vast majority of this work. It is unfortunate that when faced with bankruptcy, the Title III group agreed to outsource this work.

Title III includes many classifications, however they have been dwindling with each contract. Thats one of the reasond why they have been filling out AGW cards!

However, I find it ironic that you focus on this group since AMFA has consistently attempted to exclude this group from the mechanic and related classification.
In reference to the SIC 1900 card, the TWU at the Local or International level did not agree to this work being outsourced. In fact, my International staff assigned to AA has been working with some TWU Local officers to bring this work back in-house.

Oh yea? And how much more will we have to give up to get it back?

Despite the TWU’s success with restricting outsourcing, you are dissatisfied because YOU LOST WORK. Ken, your comments typify the AMFA mentality that the union is about “me†instead of being about “us.†Yes, you can attack the TWU for allowing (in 1983) air starts, push-backs and de-icing to be shifted from TWU represented AMTs to TWU represented ramp workers. But in my book, that’s a hell of a lot better than seeing thousands of jobs shipped to non-union and foreign contractors.

They sure woould have had a rough time pushing back and deicing those planes at JFK, DFW or LAX from Singapore!

Again, all of American’s heavy checks are being done in-house by TWU mechanic and related workers. In comparison, the last time I checked at Northwest, 8 out of 12 heavy checks were being outsourced to non-union domestic contractors and contractors in Asia

Ok Jim, but I am an A&P mechanic. And we are talking about AA. NWA has operations in Aisia, are we going to fly our MD-80s to Singapore for Maintenance? Are all these facilities standing by waiting for our work? Should I be willing to watch the profession that I invested in prior to even hearing about the TWU erode simply to make the TWU grow? To let high paying jobs dissapear in exchange for lower paying jobs so you can get a raise at our expense?

Thats enough for tonight. Ill have to go over the rest tomorrow.

[Jim little letter addressing Ken Mactiernan] At the outset of this letter, I want you to know that this will be the last time I respond to you during this AMFA raid. I answered several of your emails in recent months, in addition to speaking to you on the phone. Since we keep rehashing the same old issues, I will not respond further. Enough arguing. In the next few weeks it will be time for AMFA to show its cards. If and when AMFA has collected enough cards, I am confident the TWU will win an election.

This is one of the top reasons the TWU/ATD is losing this fight, “ARROGANCE OF POWERâ€￾.
The only reason we at work and on this BB keep rehashing the “same old issuesâ€￾, is simply
this: Tell a lie often enough and It becomes the truth.
Over and Over the TWU lies and fear mongering have been rebutted. The TWU knows with each repeated Lie they muddy the waters. Therefore every Post they make must be challenged. Their tactic is delay and confusion until the very end.

Fear not my friends we are fighting the good fight.
Remember the TWU meeting transcripts where, in one meeting, it was said,
“WE need to resemble the AMFA productâ€￾?
Counter the lies and know, that by the end of the year, we will be represented by an organization that will at least fight beside us instead of showing their bellies.

AMFA NOW!

High Speed Steel said:
You Informer advocating another debate? That is a real joke! You had your chance and refused to be, how should I put this ? Oh yeah, ACCOUNTABLE...! I could have respected your decision on the bulletin you circulated on the eve of the TWU sponcered debate to not attend. But instead you elected to spend the day in the lobby, 50 FEET away from the forum that you refused to enter. The real shame of it all was that there were people you had solicited to support your agenda and you would not be accountable and represent them. Keep opening your mouth it's a real Hoot..!

You had your chance and refused to be, how should I put this ? Oh yeah, ACCOUNTABLE...!

The twu has everything to lose. They should have sent their horsepower to the AMFA debate and shut down the movement once and for all. By the twu not showing, it made them look like cowards to all the fence sitters. If the twu had anything on AMFA, it would be an anywhere, anytime situation. To see it in any other light only makes you a twu wannabe.
twu sent a coffin to a debate.........nice move!! It will go down in the history books as an all time blunder.

Keep the Faith.......VOTE AMFA

In fact, after review it was determined that 467 Line C/C did not receive pin numbers, and after the clerical problem was solved eventually 224 did vote. The court also found that error was “clerical and administrative rather that some intentional action on the part of the Unionâ€￾

467 - 224 = 243

Change the Slogan!
"243 is OK, but...
An Injustice to 244 is an Injustice to All"

It was the amfa organizers and supporters that convinced the members at United that their chances would be better in bankruptcy, the rest is history.

And we all know those UAL guys were just too stupid and HAD TO listen to those horrible AMFA supporters.
After all, they are just dumb ole MO-KAN-ICKS.

To those that may read this.
The diatribe regarding the no vote at UAL regarding concessions WAS NOT an "...AMFA supporter recommendation..." as is being so preached by the ex-IAM person on the road show with the TWU and by the TWU itself. I WAS THERE. Many a discussion amoung the mechanics took place during breaks, lunch, and even on the floor. The past history of concessions and their value was discussed at length. ALL DECIDED FOR THEMSELVES WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS RIGHT FOR THEM. The recent history of concessions shows the same lessons to be true. At US Airways they are now on their THIRD round of concession discussions, to what avail? The base closure at UAL was signed away before the concesion agreement was even voted on, and NOT REVEALED to the membership. In fact the IAM purported that they were fighting for the bases and against the lay offs. People were not allowed to make grievances against the lay offs DESPITE contractural language that stated in part "... no work shall be farmed out that result in lay off of any IAM represented employee..." Yet this is exactly what was happening. Please TWU report the "The rest of the story" if you are going to report anything at all.
BTW I was also represented by the TWU back in the early nineties when after a vote to change officers from the "Good 'ol boys" came about. A week later the union hall and all the records in NY mysteriously burned down.

The IAM was told simply, "Don't go away mad, just GO AWAY" at UAL

Jim Little = 1............................ Ken McTiernan = 0

Ken, it's quite obvious why Mr. Little is in his position and you are in yours....oh man..ya need to throw that keyboard away and try singing for a living....he did kick yo behind to an unrecoverable level....HAHAHA!...Listen..call Dave and have him repeat to you..."I did OK....I did OK...I did OK...I showed Jim...I showed Jim...."...you a funny dude, and why did I know Bobby would get out his crayons and give his 2cents worth...but who reads it Bob...we all hit the scroll and watch the lines zip bye..HAHAHA!

TWU informer said:
High Speed Steel said:

Unlike the TWU Officers and Appointed Dictators, I followed the instructions and the vote of the Organizing Committee.

I know you do not understand that, but your nose ring needs a little polish.
You know Informer, I am surprised that your Organizing Committee would instruct you to not be "ACCOUNTABLE" to the membership you are trying to solicit. Is Accountability Lane a ONE-Way Street in the eyes of your AMFA Organizing Committee? Sure sounds that way...!

AMFA, The YUGO of the labor movement
Where barganing means YOU GO....!

Ken you are the one who choose to take your email to the air waves. As I see it, The TWU has stepped up to the plate and amfa's colors keep coming out! Back peddling and making excuses! If you drink the kool-aid enough you lose site of the true intent!

Here is a picture that goes a long way:

deltoon1.jpg

Just remember, delle bought and paid for Kens support! Now he has bought and paid for Daves and Dons support in Tulsa! Puppets come to mind!

TWU informer said:
I wonder why the IAM Agent did not pull a "without further ratification" agreement and save those UAL members from the "Evil AMFA Organizers" that were advocating a NO Vote on concessions? Shouldn't we blame the IAM for not pulling a Jim Little dictatorship letter of agreement against the membership desire to not accept the pre-BK concessions? Why blame AMFA when the industrial union dictators were at the helm? It is rather interesting that the TWU advocates blame the members at AA for our concessions, and then blame AMFA at UAL when desired. These leaders of the TWU are nothing more than Two-Faced, Tongue Twisting, Fabricators, that are commonly called Cheats, Con Artist, Con Men, Deceivers, Deluders, Dissimulators, Equivocators, and last but not least, Prevaricators.

Most grown men I hang around with do not walk around with a ring in their nose being led around by union leaders, unless of course you have a union constitution that does not require member ratification of changes and/or amendments to the bargaining agreement like the TWU has.

It is no wonder Jim Little and the TWU want to blame AMFA for everything, they have no grasp of the concept of membership empowerment and control of their own futures.

Maybe Jim or someone else to like to explain the PanAm and Eastern Job Loss, with a Constitution that empowered the leaders instead of the members? Isn't it clear that the TWU Leadership is directly responsible for those failures and loss of employment?
What's wrong Informer. . .you sound a bit. . .oh what's the word I'm looking for. . .beaten!!!

Give it up, amfa doesn't have a leg to stand on. Their record speaks for itself.

Stop the Bus..I Want Off! said:
High Speed Steel said:

You had your chance and refused to be, how should I put this ? Oh yeah, ACCOUNTABLE...!

The twu has everything to lose. They should have sent their horsepower to the AMFA debate and shut down the movement once and for all. By the twu not showing, it made them look like cowards to all the fence sitters. If the twu had anything on AMFA, it would be an anywhere, anytime situation. To see it in any other light only makes you a twu wannabe.
twu sent a coffin to a debate.........nice move!! It will go down in the history books as an all time blunder.

Keep the Faith.......VOTE AMFA
Hey Bus Dude, I think the your movement is pretty well shutdown now! We are just cleaning the mud off of our Boots.

Tell you what, HIGH SPEED STEEL ,I'll give you a job wiping my ass when AMFA gets in!

By the way, If the AMFA movement was dead, what's up with the TWU crap mailings and phonecalls?

Hopeful said:
Tell you what, HIGH SPEED STEEL ,I'll give you a job wiping my ass when AMFA gets in!

By the way, If the AMFA movement was dead, what's up with the TWU crap mailings and phonecalls?
Are we a little sensitive today? You need to "simmadownnow" before you have a stroke or something.

--------------------------------

Latest posts