Line Hanger Space

700UW said:
PIT Heavy is protected in the current PMUS CBA.
You keep bringing this up as if it is relevant. Do you not understand how divided these two unions members are? The company will get exactly what they want and the International will get their piece of the pie in the form of dues.

Reactions: 4 people
The rumors of PIT's demise has been going on for years.
Facts:

Its a protected station in the current CBA, they could have gone after it in the last negotiations that produced a new CBA last year.

They just signed a new lease that has an out after two years.

700UW said:
Facts:
Its a protected station in the current CBA, they could have gone after it in the last negotiations that produced a new CBA last year.

Thank you. We as TWU members did not know this. I will bring it up to our TWU side negotiators and let them know just incase they are not informed on current events and do not follow these topics.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Facts:

PITs protected status was the farthest thing from the companies agenda. What they did want was a section 6 contract that cost them the least amount possible and a commitment for filing for representation with the NMB, and that is exactly what the company got.

This is why so many on here think they dropped the ball in that negotiations process.

How do you expect they will keep that protected status while TUL does not have it in the upcoming negotiations???

I wish everyone involved the best of luck in this but the Association has some major problems to overcome!

Reactions: 1 person
Another 5 years of two inept unions jerkin each other off while the company counts all the money they are not paying us year after year great job (ass)ociation

Reactions: 4 people
jcw said:
You might request the moderators to ask to fix the spelling on Hangar on the title so you don't get called out for a typo
jcw said:
You might request the moderators to ask to fix the spelling on Hangar on the title so you don't get called out for a typo

LOL, what can I say I'm a lifer engine shop guy , thanks .