Lipstick on a pig!

The way the vote to bring this back was done, it seems "most" disagree on the term T/A!

Really, then why the anger from Local 514 Leadership?
Cirri and Carlise do not speak for me.

I love how individuals speak for "MOST" all the time here. You don't even know "MOST" !

"You Aint Seen Nothing Yet"! Better Call Out your " Someone is taking this version of TWU Concessions serious.

GHOST BUSTERS"

ghostbusters-logo.jpg

What do you mean how the vote was done? It was a YES for the majority of the negotiating committee to bring the TA back to the membership. Something wrong with that Informer?

What do you mean how the vote was done? It was a YES for the majority of the negotiating committee to bring the TA back to the membership. Something wrong with that Informer?

Adding in two from defunct Locals that never show up for a vote unless the International needs a passing count.

Get the facts and watch the video for details.

world_ad.jpg

Most already noticed this is nothing more than a total bullshett paid for advertisement by some ignorant fool, they call it LBO2, but what we are voting on is a Tentative Agreement. Big difference Informer....

hss,

You turly are an ignorant drone aren't you. (Not a question. I'm just stating fact.)

The truth is "bullshett" to you? (See ignorant fact above.)

You can not admit that the information in the ad is 100% dead on right.

LBO2 or t/a... it's the same thing speedie! Both are poison and only a fool would vote yes.

Vote No!

What facts and what video?

Video down right now and being modified for appeasement reasons.
It will be back up soon.... I will let you know when it is back up, I didnt have the knowledge of the "anamoly" discovered.

You think this advertisement pissed off your leaders, just wait until you see what happens NEXT WEEK!!!

The company allowing Cirri and Hewitt to conduct ratification meetings on company paid time while claiming labor cost problems has obvioulsy got the "GHOST" a little upset.

NEXT WEEK another Ghostly event will be in your face!!! Likely even more than one event. It will be a great show and yet the GHOST will remain unseen!

Video down right now and being modified for appeasement reasons.
It will be back up soon.... I will let you know when it is back up, I didnt have the knowledge of the "anamoly" discovered.

You think this advertisement pissed off your leaders, just wait until you see what happens NEXT WEEK!!!

The company allowing Cirri and Hewitt to conduct ratification meetings on company paid time while claiming labor cost problems has obvioulsy got the "GHOST" a little upset.

NEXT WEEK another Ghostly event will be in your face!!! Likely even more than one event. It will be a great show and yet the GHOST will remain unseen!

Thanks for the heads up. What you got planned Informer? Tell me, I gotta know....lol

Latest posts

Back