Liquidating By Feb?

cellblock8

Aug 30, 2002
Pittsburgh Pa
My guess is that by Feb05,USAIR will have the money to payback the US GOVT.Loan,Then payback back Boner and the AL group,Then give Mgt their bonus,Then good bye to all..LIQUIDATE..Plz excuse me for awile I have a nice buzz going now so dont bring me down..

cellblock8 said:
My guess is that by Feb05,USAIR will have the money to payback the US GOVT.Loan,Then payback back Boner and the AL group,Then give Mgt their bonus,Then good bye to all..LIQUIDATE..Plz excuse me for awile I have a nice buzz going now so dont bring me down..
[post="198142"][/post]​

Yeah, man, I hear ya... that's really... you know, deep... Hey, you gotta cigarette? :groovy:

Whats the chance oil will continue to drop to around $44 a barrel before February? I know it takes a little time before the drop in oil is seen at the pump, but a drop like that would certainly help US Airways (and all the airlines).

FM2436 said:
Whats the chance oil will continue to drop to around $44 a barrel before February? I know it takes a little time before the drop in oil is seen at the pump, but a drop like that would certainly help US Airways (and all the airlines).
[post="198220"][/post]​
any drop is temporary at best......sooner or later Osama will figure out the quickest way to the worlds economy is via a burning refinery....so stay tuned.
hey mon,give me a hit dat spleef.....

cellblock8 said:
[post="198142"][/post]​

I don't mean to sound like a certain Captain but the following is my own theory; no cockpit chronicles or inside sources. I think U will continue but in a different form and probably without most of the U people. I think that UAL will survive with much lower compensation. But for UAL to surive it needs the 300 million from the U codeshare. So I feel that since both are in Bk they will be consolidated in it and exit as a single carrier. This is just a slight possibility.

Bank of America just sent me a pre-approved credit card offer for a USAir credit card. I doubt they'd do that if they thought the company would be out of business in short order. Maybe I am being naive.

Heinrich said:
Bank of America just sent me a pre-approved credit card offer for a USAir credit card. I doubt they'd do that if they thought the company would be out of business in short order. Maybe I am being naive.
[post="198306"][/post]​
Aside from the fact that BofA is one of the most disorganized operations I have ever had the misfortune to encounter, the marketing department is particularly out of touch with reality. I banked with the same bank for over 25 years. This bank got bought, then bought again, then bought again and eventually ended up being part of BofA. I banked with them under the BofA for over 10 years. I was constantly bombarded by mailouts trying to get me open a checking account with them (which I already had) and a credit card (which I had, but had cancelled). Go figure.

Heinrich said:
[post="198306"][/post]​

I cancelled my husband's Bank of America credit cards 2 years ago when he died,
but they keep sending him pre-approved credit card offers about once a month,.

Latest posts