Recording Secretary:
Kerry Curtis (Team Videtich)
Jorge Rojas (Elect)
Thom Lee (Team Little)
Brian Golden (Don’t Know Him)

Central Region Vice President:
Brian Friedman (won by acclamation)

Northeast Region Vice President:
Stephen Gukelberger (won by acclamation)

Southeast Region Vice President:
Courtney Treasure
Noel Padilla
James Knapp

Southwest Region Vice President:
Douglas Cohen
Gerald Mishak

Western Region Vice President:
Alex Robledo Torres
Greg Howie
Andy Goldschmidt
Marzell Payne
Wayne St. John
John Ruiz

Executive Board Title I:
John T. Orlando (Another John Orlando—No thanks)
Jim Filippelli
Leo Martino
Guy Hill
Joe Absalon
Jeff Pinkus
Jim Delear

Executive Board Title II:
Tony Bernal
Eddie Suarez

Executive Board Title V:
Al Rodgers
Curtis Williams
Mike Bush
Joseph Voccola
Steven Schaninger

Don't really know the rest of these guys, but those in bold and in blue are not international wannabees and that gets my vote.

http://local591.twu....r-nominees.aspx

Reactions: 4 people
James Knapp

Gerald Mishak

John Ruiz
(Current President, always had my back through negotriations)

Executive Board Title I:
Jim Filippelli

Eddie Suarez
(Only Title II guy to vote against the Concesions)

Executive Board Title V:
Joseph Voccola
(Know him many years, solid Union man)

Reactions: 5 people
Bob. Good luck in the election. You are a stand up guy and I only wish you would move to Tulsa and lead us. You and Mr. Peterson are a credit to our profession and I hope the members have the sense to elect you to represent them. I would also like to say that I know Jeff Pinkus (running for executive board) personally and he is a good man. I would run for a position myself but I have lost confidence in the TWU. I am not for one second thinking that I am a better candidate than anyone else who is running in the TWU local 514, but I do feel there are some who would be great leaders for our people who feel the same as I do and have no confidence in a union that has consistantly pushed for the least pay and benefits for AMTs while negotiating better benefits for other work groups. But I do respect those who will try to change things for the better and I will support and respect them.

Reactions: 4 people

President:
Nick Soldevere (Team Videtich)
Gary Peterson (Elect)
Vice President:
Mike Garcia (Team Videtich)
Gary Schiable (Elect)
Secretary Treasurer:
Robert Owens (Elect)
Michael Hatfield (Team Videtich)
Jeff Holden (Don’t Know Him)

Recording Secretary:
Kerry Curtis (Team Videtich)
Jorge Rojas (Elect)
Thom Lee (Team Little)
Brian Golden (Don’t Know Him)

Central Region Vice President:
Brian Friedman (won by acclamation)

Northeast Region Vice President:
Stephen Gukelberger (won by acclamation)

Courtney Treasure
Noel Padilla
James Knapp

Douglas Cohen
Gerald Mishak

Alex Robledo Torres
Greg Howie
Andy Goldschmidt
Marzell Payne
Wayne St. John
John Ruiz

Executive Board Title I:
John T. Orlando (Another John Orlando—No thanks)
Jim Filippelli
Leo Martino
Guy Hill
Joe Absalon
Jeff Pinkus
Jim Delear

Tony Bernal
Eddie Suarez

Executive Board Title V:
Al Rodgers
Curtis Williams
Mike Bush
Joseph Voccola
Steven Schaninger

Don't really know the rest of these guys, but those in bold and in blue are not international wannabees and that gets my vote.

http://local591.twu....r-nominees.aspx

Love the "Team videtich" and "Team little" tags! Priceless!

Executive Board Title V vote for Mike Bush. I had the pleasure of working with Mike in Dallas on the E-Board and he puts the membership/member first. He is a man of his word and is professional and respected.

Southwest Region VP vote for Gerry Mishak for the same reasons as voting for Mike Bush.

Executive Board Title I, same as above and both Jim Filippelli and Joe Absalon are good guys and will fight for the membership/member.

Gary, Gary, Bob and Jorge will continue to give the international fits. These men believe in fighting FOR the membership they are NOT looking for the international's favor.

The atd wants to screw the membership? Well, let's put real union men into office who have shown themselves to believe in democracy and accountability.

Reactions: 3 people

Executive Board Title V vote for Mike Bush. I had the pleasure of working with Mike in Dallas on the E-Board and he puts the membership/member first. He is a man of his word and is professional and respected.

Southwest Region VP vote for Gerry Mishak for the same reasons as voting for Mike Bush.

Executive Board Title I, same as above and both Jim Filippelli and Joe Absalon are good guys and will fight for the membership/member.

Gary, Gary, Bob and Jorge will continue to give the international fits. These men believe in fighting FOR the membership they are NOT looking for the international's favor.

The atd wants to screw the membership? Well, let's put real union men into office who have shown themselves to believe in democracy and accountability.

Clicked "post" too quick.

Vote for John Ruiz for Western Region VP. JR has always been a stand up man and believes in putting the membership first which for some reason videtich/gless/little don't like.

James Knapp Current class II section chair from Miami, ok

Gerald Mishak

John Ruiz Of the guys running JR is best choice heart is and has always been in the right place. Easily mislead but will look out for membership. Dose not get along with intl. of the TWU. The rest have little to no union background. JR gets my ok
(Current President, always had my back through negotriations)

Executive Board Title I:
Jim Filippelli LAX VP and safety guy best choice of those running the rest should not even be considered. Flip although involved in the union along time bit of a scammer and will look out for his crew and only the senior guys, is not fair to all . my opinion. 12yrs at LAX

Eddie Suarez
(Only Title II guy to vote against the Concesions)

Executive Board Title V:
Joseph Voccola
(Know him many years, solid Union man)

Peterson

Schiable

Owens

Rojas

These guy's as well get my ok. (not that it matters) just my opinion..

Reactions: 2 people
Why do professional AMT's keep thinking that an election of local officers in the TWU makes a damn bit of difference? Kind of exposes our more ignorant side. You guys all know and complain about how undemocratic the TWU is, and then when they dangle a BS election in front of you, many of you coming running to feed on the BS once again. Stupid is as Stupid does. All of you make our efforts to rid ourselves of the TWU more difficult by giving their BS legitimacy by not only participating but even getting into a frenzy over total BS. There is not one ounce of real hope in this latest scam, so stop pretending as if there is something more.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do professional AMT's keep thinking that an election of local officers in the TWU makes a damn bit of difference? Kind of exposes our more ignorant side. You guys all know and complain about how undemocratic the TWU is, and then when they dangle a BS election in front of you, many of you coming running to feed on the BS once again. Stupid is as Stupid does. All of you make our efforts to rid ourselves of the TWU more difficult by giving their BS legitimacy by not only participating but even getting into a frenzy over total BS. There is not one ounce of real hope in this latest scam, so stop pretending as if there is something more.

We know what this is. But thanks to Tulsa this is what we have to work with. This is Jim Little eliminating at least 7 delegates from the Convention (in September) who would vote for "anybody but Jim". I think they were hoping that we all would do like ORD did and Don could stack the board of 591 with his few remaining followers.(Which they may do anyway-Don wrote into the Bylaws that if an officer is removed or leaves that the guy wo ran agaisnt him with the second highest number of votes automatically gets the position).

During the BK process Don was unable to sway any of the Line mechanic Presidents into his "lets be Christian and turn the other cheek and give to Ceasar what is Ceasars" (as he collects his perks from Ceasar on top of his $150K salary paid by us) camp this time. We know 591 is designed to make Don's job of ensuring that what AA wants, AA gets, easier, with Line Maint reduced to one vote in the Presidents council and Title II as much as 10 and OH with two in negotiations he figures he can get what he wants even if they dont remove Larry Pike on some trumped up charge. However if 591 was filled with his guys it would be even easier for him. They know they lost the line, so they dont care if the line bows out completely, in fact they wish we would, they still get to collect our dues either way. At least we make their job a little harder.

I doubt that any of our members said "Oh Gary, Jorge, JR and Bob are going to change the TWU so I ain't signing a card". They know what we face, they thank us for doing it. They send us there to make sure that their voice is heard, the International may ignore it but at least they know we speak up for them, occasionally the media even picks up on it and we let them know whats going on. Our members know that we have to fight our own union, and we never get to bring the battle to the company, the ATD stands in our way.

591 is made up primarily of Line Mechanics, they voted 75% against the concessions and historically have been more than willing to get rid of the TWU, running as much as 90% for an election in the card drives over the years.

Tulsa voted 75% in favor of the concessions, again, and historically has been opposed to any representational election. You would have us on the line completely remove ourselves from the process thats in place and let Tulsa stand completely unopposed until the members there, who earn $70 to $100k(with OT) in an area where they could live on $30K, change their minds? We live in an area where it costs at least $100k and earn $70K because Tulsa says "If the line gets a penny more than Tulsa this deal is DOA" (John Hewitt).

Tulsa overwhelimingly rejected a deal that gave the line guys a $2/hr increase in line pay in 2010, but overwhelimingly accepted pretty much the same rate that was offered to them in that deal after the $2/hr addition to line pay was removed. How should we look at that? In BK the company tried to throw an extra 50cents in there but only for the Line(I still would have been a NO) but Hewitt shot it down.

My members have been clear, they want a new union, but until they get what they want, that is until/if your peers change their minds, they want us to keep doing what we've been doing with this one.

The fact is we could all fall on our swords, but around 75% of your peers could care less, and the voice of our members would be completely silenced.

Reactions: 6 people
Keep driving that TWU overhaul vs line BS wedge Bob. You are such a tool for them and the one local was your idea. The members of Local 514 are fed fear from the International boot lickers. What is a member suppose to do when his union leader tells him during company time paid union meetings to vote yes or the sky is going to fall? And here you go again joining in the fray and continuation of the same old BS. Go ahead Bob, blame me and Tulsa all you want, that really helps correct the problem. Like I said "Stupid is as Stupid does". Be sure a take another oath of allegiance to that which has and will continue to destroy your profession, when you and your gang of fools get elected and your one local idea comes to be. Maybe you can come up with a few more ideas to help them help you out. At least Chuck and Ken had the guts to get out and be real men.

I am glad these guys step up and give us the truth of what is going on, and from what I hear from those who are represented by them some pretty good representation under a horrible international and Tulsa blessed contract. It is no secret what the line and those I had the pleasure to work with at AFW want for a union, but Tulsa, like it not does not agree. Kind of surprising since the teamsters are claiming to have a lot of success in Tulsa, why AMFA couldn't. Also, Tulsa was also given all soughts of information on why to vote against this contract, and still chose to vote for it overwhelmingly.

So don't tell us what to do for representation, while Tulsa continues to elect guys like Siri as president, and supports the teamsters. Not sure why you would want the line and afw to suffer under Videtich puppets, while we continue to wait on Tulsa. I feel that these guys, along with Larry, are about doing the best for those of us that are not in Tulsa. They have stood up to the company and the international. What has Tulsa done?

Reactions: 2 people

Ken,

Can you give us some info on this Soldevere, Hatfield, Curtis, and Cohen. I have been told from my sources at dwh that Soldevere was Videtichs VP and they parties a lot on the locals dime, Hatfield quit because of large amounts of local money being given to Videtichs choice of charity, Curtis quit last year because he refused to help those getting laid off as an eap guy.

Keep driving that TWU overhaul vs line BS wedge Bob. You are such a tool for them and the one local was your idea. The members of Local 514 are fed fear from the International boot lickers. What is a member suppose to do when his union leader tells him during company time paid union meetings to vote yes or the sky is going to fall?

Remove them like we do everywhere else. Tulsa may remove them but they replace them with somebody who is just as easily swayed.

And here you go again joining in the fray and continuation of the same old BS. Go ahead Bob, blame me and Tulsa all you want, that really helps correct the problem. Like I said "Stupid is as Stupid does". Be sure a take another oath of allegiance to that which has and will continue to destroy your profession, when you and your gang of fools get elected and your one local idea comes to be

The truth makes you angry so you lash out and even use the same lies and tactics as OverSpin and his cronies. Maybe you are more like the people you want out than you care to admit. Maybe your peers are ready for real change but they dont see it in you so they filled out IBT cards instead of AMFA. You criticize us for continueing to represent our coworkers yet have not been able to help offer any alternatives. Our guys have signed the cards and the same guys have told us to stay in there and keep fighting. You want us to leave our coworkers with Dons hand picked suckups as our source of info because you feel it will help you with the drive. I claimed that 75% of your coworkers could care less if we threw ourselves and our coworkers on our swords, not an attack, my opinion feel free to show me otherwise, I can only go by the guys your peers send to the table and what they say. They helped drag out negotiations after we rejected the TA for over a year, blocked every attempt to get to ask for a release and once they settled their main issue, the 1/7th rule, thanked us for our support then as soon as our backs were turned said "Well its time to get to the nut cutting and some feelings are going to get hurt around here". You complain about how your coworkers just follow the people THEY ELECTED ,well where is the accountablity there? I'm not in Tulsa, you are, so dont blame us for the people that you (collectively) elect. If we got AMFA whats stopping the membership in Tulsa from electing the same people?

I know that the main problem is with the ATD but the ATD would not be able to get any of these crappy contracts pushed through unless Local Leaders that are elected help them. Sure a lot succumb to the tactics of Gless, Videtich et al and go against what Unions are there for and make sure the company gets exactly what they want but we havent, our peers keep picking us to go there and until they tell us not to bother we sure as hell aren't going to do what you tell us to do.

As I read your post Owens, there is a reason why the majority in Tulsa will neither trust or support you and why the TWU uses everything you post and say to assist them in keeping Tulsa just the way they are. I am not the outspoken elected leader representing the line, you are. There is no question you would screw me over to pocket whatever gains you can and not bat an eye doing so. Yet, you claim to know what a union man is, and even call yourself and others like you one too. Laughable at best. Most would be better off if you would resign, and keep your big mouth SHUT. I hear you cannot stick to a plan laid out by the majority, and you waver and screw your fellow man on a regular basis. LOOSE F'ING CANNON combined with an oversized ego and mouth.

Reactions: 1 person
I know where my guys stand, they want to be able to hold Little, Gless and Videtich accountable for their part in destroying our profession, they have done all they can by electing people those guys dont want and by filling out cards for an election. There isnt much else they can do, for now the ball is in Tulsa's court. That may change as the MD-80s, and the heads that go with them, go away, but in the here and now thats simply how it is.

As I read your post Owens, there is a reason why the majority in Tulsa will neither trust or support you and why the TWU uses everything you post and say to assist them in keeping Tulsa just the way they are. I am not the outspoken elected leader representing the line, you are. There is no question you would screw me over to pocket whatever gains you can and not bat an eye doing so. Yet, you claim to know what a union man is, and even call yourself and others like you one too. Laughable at best. Most would be better off if you would resign, and keep your big mouth SHUT. I hear you cannot stick to a plan laid out by the majority, and you waver and screw your fellow man on a regular basis. LOOSE F'ING CANNON

Really? You mean they use my responses to your attacks? Maybe you are the one who should learn restraint?