Local 591 Nominees

Really? You mean they use my responses to your attacks? Maybe you are the one who should learn restraint?
Yeah Bob that's it. I am to blame for your ego, your mouth, and your ignorance. Liberals always blame someone or something else for their issues. Good job.

Ken,

Can you give us some info on this Soldevere, Hatfield, Curtis, and Cohen. I have been told from my sources at dwh that Soldevere was Videtichs VP and they parties a lot on the locals dime, Hatfield quit because of large amounts of local money being given to Videtichs choice of charity, Curtis quit last year because he refused to help those getting laid off as an eap guy.

I don't know Soldevere.

Hatfield was Treasurer while I was on the E-Board and he was always professional but unknown to me he was still on Team Videtich. He resigned/quit for reasons that make me felt betrayed. If you want more atd people then vote for Hatfield.

Doug Cohen was/is the Safety Guy and he is very passionate about safety but I feel is more twu than craft union minded. (Along with Buster Kelly Doug did a lot to improve safety.)

Kerry Curtis quit/resigned for reasons I feel were also disgusting. I also feel he is more twu.

I don't know Soldevere.

Hatfield was Treasurer while I was on the E-Board and he was always professional but unknown to me he was still on Team Videtich. He resigned/quit for reasons that make me felt betrayed. If you want more atd people then vote for Hatfield.

Doug Cohen was/is the Safety Guy and he is very passionate about safety but I feel is more twu than craft union minded. (Along with Buster Kelly Doug did a lot to improve safety.)

Kerry Curtis quit/resigned for reasons I feel were also disgusting. I also feel he is more twu.

Better be careful Ken or you will suffer the wrath of "the Informer" for giving the election "legitimacy".

Better be careful Ken or you will suffer the wrath of "the Informer" for giving the election "legitimacy".

The only thing this election is deals directly with the twu's fear of losing our dues... period! The twu realized what happens when the membership is informed and videtich/gless/little's "Train of Greed" is in jeopardy.

Having videtich invite people to dinner and encourage them to put their names in the ring for local 591 is desperation on the atd's part. videtich wants control in order to continue to do the company's bidding while continuing to shovel coal into the "Train of Greed's" locomotive. team videtich is the atd's attempt to have control... period!

If people wish for continued lack of accountability then vote for team videtich and voting for Soldevere, Cohen, Curtis and Hatfield will ensure videtich/atd's control.

Lets get the AMFA cards signed turned in and filed! That way, we don't have to concern ourselves with this TWU International contrived system of misrepresenting the line AMTs for too long. I look at the list of nominees, and all I can see is a who's who of former and current TWU brainwashed lackeys - with the exception of a few guys.

Why do professional AMT's keep thinking that an election of local officers in the TWU makes a damn bit of difference? Kind of exposes our more ignorant side. You guys all know and complain about how undemocratic the TWU is, and then when they dangle a BS election in front of you, many of you coming running to feed on the BS once again. Stupid is as Stupid does. All of you make our efforts to rid ourselves of the TWU more difficult by giving their BS legitimacy by not only participating but even getting into a frenzy over total BS. There is not one ounce of real hope in this latest scam, so stop pretending as if there is something more.
The way I see it is that for the present time we are stuck with the TWU. While we are stuck with them why not elect the leaders who will represent us and not Jim Little? It's a way of hedging the bets. We have people watching out for us while we try to get rid of the Totally Worthless Union. I do see your side but if we allow the people Little wants in these positions we stand to be sold out again and again.

The way I see it is that for the present time we are stuck with the TWU. While we are stuck with them why not elect the leaders who will represent us and not Jim Little? It's a way of hedging the bets. We have people watching out for us while we try to get rid of the Totally Worthless Union. I do see your side but if we allow the people Little wants in these positions we stand to be sold out again and again.
My point was that is does NOT matter WHO gets elected. Little and the International run this Union period. Everyone of these guys were previous Presidents. What happened? I know some of them are decent men, but why take an oath of allegiance to something so pathetic? At least be men of your word.

I don't know Soldevere.

Hatfield was Treasurer on Team Videtich. He resigned/quit for reasons that make me felt betrayed. If you want more atd people then vote for Hatfield.

Doug Cohen was/is the Safety Guy and he is very passionate about safety but I feel is more twu than craft union minded.

Thanks Ken for the response. I figured you may know them better from working with some of them. I am of the opinion that anyone that Videtich likes, I am not voting for them.

And videtich likes people he can control. Heck, when people get two hours of o/t a day control comes easy.

I heard that rumor to that Gordon Clark, Vanderlou, some eboard guy in ORD, another in eboard guy in JFK all get paid 2 hours overtime every day to do ASAPs. Kind of surprised to hear about an ORD and JFK guy. Wouldn't think that we have that many ASAPs that they each need 50 hours a week.

Bob,

Isnt TWU not an AMT but a welder?

Aren't YOU just a STOCK CLERK.........

We as AMT's don't want or care about what you have to offer.

Stock clerks WONT be in our class and craft when we vote in AMFA.

You are just a IAM horn blower. With the IBT and AMFA cards collections when we merge the IAM will be GONE as far as we the Mechanics are concerned..

I am glad these guys step up and give us the truth of what is going on, and from what I hear from those who are represented by them some pretty good representation under a horrible international and Tulsa blessed contract. It is no secret what the line and those I had the pleasure to work with at AFW want for a union, but Tulsa, like it not does not agree. Kind of surprising since the teamsters are claiming to have a lot of success in Tulsa, why AMFA couldn't. Also, Tulsa was also given all soughts of information on why to vote against this contract, and still chose to vote for it overwhelmingly.

So don't tell us what to do for representation, while Tulsa continues to elect guys like Siri as president, and supports the teamsters. Not sure why you would want the line and afw to suffer under Videtich puppets, while we continue to wait on Tulsa. I feel that these guys, along with Larry, are about doing the best for those of us that are not in Tulsa. They have stood up to the company and the international. What has Tulsa done?
Looks to be more than just some Tulsan's supporting the IBT.
http://m.newson6.com/Story.aspx?story=21224452&catId=112042

I heard that rumor to that Gordon Clark, Vanderlou, some eboard guy in ORD, another in eboard guy in JFK all get paid 2 hours overtime every day to do ASAPs. Kind of surprised to hear about an ORD and JFK guy. Wouldn't think that we have that many ASAPs that they each need 50 hours a week.
I heard by rumor that your are a first rank BSer too........................Pathetic!!!!!

Latest posts

Back