Merger Related Changes Coming Soon

trvlr64 said:
Would love to see an ad from the "new US" that blasts WN encroachment in the northeast. Sorta like the cattle call ad that HP has in that video. Now that was pure WN bashing.
[post="288077"][/post]​

I'd like to see an ad apologizing to the people of Pittsburgh for all the hyjinx of the past and begging for them to return. An "under new mangement" campaign would work.

barbeetantrums said:
I'd like to see an ad apologizing to the people of Pittsburgh for all the hyjinx of the past and begging for them to return. An "under new mangement" campaign would work.
[post="288164"][/post]​

Oh that would never happen. PIT is dead to US now. We all got over it. I started flying other airlines and found I can get to work just as easily as when US ruled the roost.

I have to say though, US had some great ads last summer when they started that "GO Fares" thing. The ads that they ran in PHL with the furtune teller where really funny. Does anybody know how where to find those of post the link?
Thanks

drifterreno said:
Our marketing department is the tops. When they started the onboard slogan they sent all of us tshirts, bumper stickers and new lanyards that all say Get On Board . I think it's quite appropriate to continue this since we're getting all of us together to make this a great airline. I'm so happy to see that everyone will be happy working together. Welcome On Board with the New USAirways!!! :D
[post="288161"][/post]​
Our marketing dept came up with "Seth" the GOFARES Guy and trips into outer space.

Finish or Ignore said:
Our marketing dept came up with "Seth" the GOFARES Guy and trips into outer space.
[post="288417"][/post]​

The CCY marketing department came up with those ideas after a ganja induced golf outing in MOBAY.

EyeInTheSky said:
You don't see them outside DEN too much. "Jack" rabbit is a hoot. Really good marketing of their unique product in DEN.
[post="288073"][/post]​
:lol: Man those fronteer ads are great. I cant wait untill HP/US buys them out Denver will make a nice 5th hub :up:

Latest posts