More SAAmba to Brazil

Barfbag

Veteran
Oct 30, 2006
Belo Horizonte, Salvador de Bahia, and Recife to Join AA Network in November
MIAMI, Aug 18, 2008

American Airlines will add three destinations in Brazil to its route network in November, further growing its presence in South America's largest country while expanding its leadership position in flights from the United States to Latin America.

American, a founding member of the global oneworld Alliance, will begin serving the cities of Belo Horizonte, Salvador de Bahia, and Recife in Brazil on Nov. 2, all from American's Miami hub.

Service from Miami to both Belo Horizonte and Salvador de Bahia will operate nonstop, with the Salvador de Bahia flight continuing on to Recife and then returning to Miami. The Belo Horizonte flight will operate three days a week. Service to Salvador de Bahia and Recife will operate daily.

American will fly the routes using widebody Boeing 767-300 aircraft configured with 30 seats in Business Class and 195 seats in the Main Cabin

American will fly the routes using widebody Boeing 767-300 aircraft configured with 30 seats in Business Class and 195 seats in the Main Cabin

Guess that's where the 767's will go when they decrease the European flights in the winter. We have 0-55 fall offs this month at JFK and all the Europe flights are still there. I can't imagine what it will be like in the coming months.

Good thing I'm hoping for fall offs in October. Maybe I'll get one. I was checking out the LGA bid sheet and it was 1,000 times bigger and better than the JFK one for next month.

:up: Great news, my mother-in-law non-revs from jpa via gru 3x/year. This will make it much easier. BTW, you f/a`s do a great job on that gru-dfw trip. She speaks no english but is still treated great and with respect. THANK YOU !!! :up:

A procura da brasileiras gostosas.....
07_brazil_group_06.jpg
yummy! :up: