MY displeasure with the company!

Welcome to USAviation. You are always welcome to vent. Better here than at work. Question...Why would you think you should be any different than any other US Airways employee? We've all been f##### over for MANY years now. My advice to you as someone new with the company? LEAVE NOW!! DON'T TURN BACK!! GO BEFORE YOU HAVE INVESTED TOO MUCH!! This is the most screwed up I have ever seen this company.

I agree. LEAVE NOW while you can.

Dougie and your lazy A$$ CEO's EAT Sh!^, and get things right!!

Hope you aren't expecting to fly anywhere this year...Good luck making it to your 2nd year anniversary. :shock:

One should learn to use just a bit of discretion when on the net, readily identifiable personal info or situations will come back and bite you, young'un. :ph34r:

Best of luck from an old geezer.

Welcome to USAviation. You are always welcome to vent. Better here than at work. Question...Why would you think you should be any different than any other US Airways employee? We've all been f##### over for MANY years now. My advice to you as someone new with the company? LEAVE NOW!! DON'T TURN BACK!! GO BEFORE YOU HAVE INVESTED TOO MUCH!! This is the most screwed up I have ever seen this company.

Good piece of advice. If you must remain in the airline business, CO is hiring. :up:

A good friend of mine had a similar problem. He is a new hire PHX based f/a for US/West. He resolved the issue by paying Tempe a visit. It turns out, there problem was in data entry, which is a revolving door of $8.00/hr. employees.

It took about 3 - 4 weeks to correct the problem once Tempe was notified.

Good luck! I bet you can't wait to non-rev on America's favorite airline ( :shock: ) .

Remember the rule about US non-reving; If they won't fly with US, you can!

Do what I do. BUY A TICKET. They are so cheap. Got a PHL-LAX non stop ROUND TRIP ticket for 218 bucks. With taxes. Show up in uniform to get thru security, Change into civvies in the bathroom, show I.D. to agent to get on first, put bags in overheard, and have a cocktail. Done deal. :up:

Do what I do. BUY A TICKET. They are so cheap. Got a PHL-LAX non stop ROUND TRIP ticket for 218 bucks. With taxes. Show up in uniform to get thru security, Change into civvies in the bathroom, show I.D. to agent to get on first, put bags in overheard, and have a cocktail. Done deal. :up:
Works like a charm. I do it regularly. ETC...keep it!(Flights are FULL anyways, and who the heck wants to go to Altoona?)