Need immediate non-rev help

There are medical emergency fares with documentation and bereavement fares offered. Don't know the cost since I'm at home and don't have access to fares. Have your friend or you call res 800-428-4322 and ask about these.

I have a friend who''s father is dying, not expected to make it more than 24 hours. I am trying to get him to the PHL area from Phoenix fast. Besides non-reving is there a special ticket program for this kind of thing? cost? (generally)
Also, can I purchase a buddy pass for my friend here in ABE for his use out of Phoenix tonight? There is no time for mailing.
Thanks for any responses.

We have a berevement fare but M class must be avail..pax must suppy into...name of deceased/funeral home/director/phn ctc/..the main problem this time of year is availability due to traffic

It's 6:00 p.m. Mountain.[BR][BR]How about getting to the airport, finding any red-eye flight from SAN, LAS, or LAX thats available.[BR][BR]Buy a walkup on America West or Southwest to that city and take the available N/R flight.

It's 6:00 p.m. Mountain.[BR][BR]How about getting to the airport, finding any red-eye flight from SAN, LAS, or LAX thats available.[BR][BR]Buy a walkup on America West or Southwest to that city and take the available N/R flight.

Thank you everyone for thinking of ways to get this done. I recieved a message from my friend that he got a ticket somewhere and is on his way east. I don't know how yet, but at least he might make it here in time. I wont know how he pulled this off until I talk to him.

Thanks again for your help

The 10:30 pm and 11:30 pm flights from LAS to PIT and PHL appear to have seats.[BR][BR]Get yourself up to LAS via WN and get yourself out that way.[BR][BR]A US agent with CRS access will have better than I but both flights showed Y7 B7 M7