New Afa President

Afa did is doing and will continue to do well with or without Teddy. She should be commended for her passion however some could argue she did equal harm to the rank and file for her "ways" She also played the same politics many on here speak of Mike and others of playing.

Question:

I believe that Mike Flores is one of the LEC P's last year at the BOD, that submitted an agenda item that they (Mike being one) did not believe that a Union Officer should hold dual positions. (amazingly right after Teddy was elected MEC P)

Now, almost a year later, Mr. Flores, holding an LEC P position also runs for MEC P.

WOW....now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Mr. Flores.....would you care to comment on that???

Justme said:
Well, I don't know Teddy, I don't know all of the politics involved here, I don't know all the issues and all the successes and failures of the FA MEC over the past 4 years....but I do know and have worked with Mike. And I have to say that in the four years that I knew him he was a great guy who took care of his people.

I wish Teddy, Mike, and the membership the best down the road.

jm
[post="289219"][/post]​
JM,

Mike hasn't been in office as LECP for 4 years. He is still in his first term as a President. You may want to get your facts straight.