New Attendance program

"Looking for Mr. Goodfellow..."

Different management for starters. That is not make light of the sacrafice and financial loss, but it is a different team entirely.

Different management where???????????????????????????
We still have the same old==OLD===management??!

On another note, have been quiet for a few...patiently waiting for Velvet to update the CWA website....hmmm....checked it out...NADA....
it is a new year....I am calling for a petition to be started. The timer has run out....enough is enough. We need to clean up our "house".

I could only imagine how fast this BS company policy would be scrapped if every sick viral cold feeling like death warmed over employee went to work marched into managments office and proceeded to spread there illness around to them by touching coughing and sneezing and perhaps a nice heav on there bossess desk? :huh: :unsure:
I was sick every year with the flu--even though taking shots--because of the sanitary conditions in res offices. When I left I went to a call center where not only did we have our own pod, but the company also provided chlorox wipes, kleenex, and hand sanitizers. It's amazing, but I didn't get sick once while there due to the flu. AND I didn't get my shot that year!!!

I was sick every year with the flu--even though taking shots--because of the sanitary conditions in res offices. When I left I went to a call center where not only did we have our own pod, but the company also provided chlorox wipes, kleenex, and hand sanitizers. It's amazing, but I didn't get sick once while there due to the flu. AND I didn't get my shot that year!!!
Just watching our people handle the bags, (carry on and checked ) :shock: after people cough in their hands then touch the handles makes me cringe.

Philadelphia getting slammed with attendance levels from what I am hearing. Are any other cities? Are any of you having discrepancies on the workbrain time clocks? I am hearing they run fast or have different times in different locations around the airports.

we do not have workbrain...just some lame timeclock...whatever happened to that petition? Not all stations have time clocks....? Did the petition just....disappear?

CWA ers...please take note...it is hte first of the year and the website has yet to be updated...the ruling on the pay difference was in December....why the heck is it not posted????
The ruling on the POC has been made....why is it not posted???

This union needs to go.....and Velveteen first.

we do not have workbrain...just some lame timeclock...whatever happened to that petition? Not all stations have time clocks....? Did the petition just....disappear?

CWA ers...please take note...it is hte first of the year and the website has yet to be updated...the ruling on the pay difference was in December....why the heck is it not posted????
The ruling on the POC has been made....why is it not posted???

This union needs to go.....and Velveteen first.

TEA42-where did you hear this stuff? We have heard nothing in our location? Doesn't our local send this stuff out to all of the members or just a select few? Why do we have to wait for the other website updates? Per the link- I see from IBT they have not had an update since 2007? I guess the IBT locals have other means of communication. 1171 has a web site, why not use it instead of wasting energy complaining about some other web site.
http://www.cwalocal1171.com/presidents_message.htm
nothing new here, in fact, it says Sep. 2009?? Nothing in there to say that district 4 members joined our local either???? Didn't our local Pres. testify in the Pay case? He should have first hand knowledge from what I was told.......hmmmmm, what is going on with our local leaderships communication?

http://cwa3641.com/executive_board_meetings.htm

This local does a great job updating their site for their members. They even have their local eboard minutes posted. Wish 1171 did. Do we even have eboard meetings? Where are our minutes for 1171? I did a search on google and found an update on 3640's site too on the pay arbitration. It was a summary of the arbitrators decision on the pay case. Sounds like our local just wants to place the blame somewhere else instead of doing the work themselves, from what you are saying in your post Tea42, our local needs to go ahead and update us all instead of waiting for some other person outside our local to do their work. They should look at the other web sites from the other US locals and get on the stick.

Back