New delivery of Embraer 190 (Coming soon)

Since I'm probably responsible for your confusion - I forgot the other 32 orders - let me try to unconfuse....

Yes - 57 firm orders and 20 remaining options (at least as far as what's been made public), for a potential 77 E-190's.

The first 25 will be delivered between later this year and the end of 2008 (as it stands now). I haven't seen anything about the timeframe for deliveries of the other 32 firm orders.

Jim

Thanks BoeingBoy,
I've been wondering how the Republic E-175 order
affected the USAirways order since it was announced
this summer. I also noticed you were very close on
your estimate of third quarter profits.
-Optimator

Does anyone knew the new registration number on the first new US Airways Embraer ERJ190-100LR soon?

N???UW

His point was that a press release or "what you hear" means squat until the things are actually on the schedule.

right, and my point is that those markets were put out to the public in an official PR - by US, yet there are other markets being tossed around in hear in nothing more than the "what I heard..." category. I would say the the PR holds a hell of lot more water than the latter...

:down: Disgusting....

:down:

Republic Airlines wants flight attendants
Nov. 2, 2006 at 4:26PM
Republic Airways, which is based in Indianapolis, said Thursday it will hire 350 flight attendants.
All three of Republic's carriers -- Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America -- expect to add flight attendants next year thanks to the company's "strong partnerships" with legacy carriers, Republic said.
The company's existing flight attendant workforce of approximately 1,100 is expected to grow to 1,400 by early 2007 and a series of flight attendant training classes are scheduled for the next four months to accommodate the expansion.

Those should be OUR jobs.... our co-workers recalled our flying time our crews off 20 year reserve!!!! If we flew the WHOLE fleet of Embraers we wouldnt have furloughed people and the quality of life would drastically improve for hundreds who would get a block and some seniority... wow like EVERY OTHER AIRLINE where reserve is only a couple of years and 15 years isnt considered "junior" and 6 years "a new hire".... it absolutely turns my stomach that we are only getting a small handful of them while an outside company will fly sixty of the same plane under our name... thats half the size of America West! nd they want us to play along with cost neutral and concessions? Give us back our flying and growth before you even think of asking for a damm thing!

Right on. I second that. Cost Neutral means absolutely NOTHING to me! ! ! ! No matter HOW you cut it those jobs should be ours. They NEVER will be though. So that being said... We fight for EVERY damn penny of our contract. That goes for both sides as we blend to become ONE.