New First Class Meals?

That I should even HAVE to go to Ask Inflight about this matter is enough said. Why is it EVEN an issue? I had a woman nonreving and OHHHHH I swear her words were, "I am doing the inflight standards coaching and after what I have seen TOTALLY put my faith in the company". Then she went on to say, "Great things are about to happen here folks". Yeah? what a new beverage cart that EVERY other airline will wanna copy? I was looking at her like a deer in headlights. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP she had been assimilated. I went and got trash. I, I was just.....oh uhhhh just speechless. :blink:

<SNIP> Money is becoming tighter and tighter with the high cost of fuel as well as other factors. There is a lot of change coming in the next several months, some can be perceived as good, some as necessary and some as maybe not so good, but change is on the way. We may be a very different airline by summer, in some ways.
Oh boy, so now Tempe is really going to be worried about what something costs?

You mean Tempe is going to get even MORE cost conscious? Oh my word, say it isn't so. So what's next, bull rope for seat belts? Tape and paper for window shades? Dollar Tree snacks for the snack basket? Oh wait no basket at all? Take out the galleys and put in seats? This place is a disaster. Though I DO find it funny. :lol:

What was that line from The Godfather? “I keep trying to get out, but they keep pulling me back inâ€￾

EDIT: Make that last seen right now reading this thread, LOL.
i wish the premium pax that DoUgIe and scooter have run off were as consistent as LCC #1 in their committments to leave!! we'd still have some hope...

Latest posts

Back