RV4

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
AA has firm offer for AFW

AA has interest from Honeywell for APU Center

AA has interest from Nordam for Composite Center

AA has interest from Aviation Investment Firm for the Turbine Building

Hang on folks the leverage tools are growing substantially.

Hold on to your seniority, it is going to matter!

RV4 has yet to realize that by eliminating overhaul he is cutting off the branch on the wrong side from where he is sitting.

----------------
On 3/20/2003 6:41:52 AM eolesen wrote:

Can you provide documented proof?

Or, are you simply using the internet to spread fear?

----------------​
If your Management doesn't tell you what is going like ours does, then call "Investor Relations". I know I am not doing any leg work for you!

----------------
On 3/20/2003 4:42:10 PM eolesen wrote:

Slight difference. You were asking about corporate structure.

Without proof, it looks like you''re just out to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. I guess old habits die hard.

----------------​
And using your best intellectual guess, what do I have to gain by spreading fear and uncertainty? It is only management and lapdog union officers that favor less pay for more jobs that would gain from such activity.

What exactly is your job at AA again?

----------------
On 3/20/2003 4:42:10 PM eolesen wrote:

Without proof, it looks like you''re just out to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. I guess old habits die hard.

----------------​
You mean like.....Jetwire? Corporate is doing plenty to spread the fear, uncertainty and doubt, so even if it is rumor, there is no doubt in my mind where it originated.

----------------
On 3/21/2003 8:38:28 AM eolesen wrote:

----------------
On 3/20/2003 4:55:34 PM RV4 wrote:

And using your best intellectual guess, what do I have to gain by spreading fear and uncertainty? It is only management and lapdog union officers that favor less pay for more jobs that would gain from such activity.

----------------​

What do you have to gain? C'mon Dave. Even the new people around here realize that your goal in life is to gather support for your craft.

----------------

What exactly is your job at AA again?

----------------​

To make sure we do things as cost effectively as possible? But that should be everyone's job.

----------------​

So what happened prior to the decline of the industry? Why was AA just spending money at will. The 22% management cut recently does not seem to have effected the operation or at least not much. Was a large portion of this 22% not really needed? Just as in maintenance, there are programs and possibly personal that are not needed for the company to function efficiently. If as you say it is your job to ensure that we do things cost effectively, you dropped the ball. Personally, I am aware of several items that have been suggested to save money and have been ignored. Layer upon layer of management is preventing items from being implemented.

"I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve" and his name is Bob.

----------------

----------------​

What do you have to gain? C''mon Dave. Even the new people around here realize that your goal in life is to gather support for your craft.

----------------

What exactly is your job at AA again?

----------------​

To make sure we do things as cost effectively as possible? But that should be everyone''s job.

----------------

----------------

What exactly is your job at AA again?​

----------------

To make sure we do things as cost effectively as possible? But that should be everyone's job.

----------------​
Is that right?

Then you have failed us all miserably and have cost the share holders money, in addition, you are about to cost jobs, pay, and benefits.

You should not be laid off.

YOU SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!

THAT's RIGHT.....F I R E D!

"Cost effective" by concessions using threats and force will prove to be failed policy in the long run.

If I''m a failure because I can''t get cost savings ideas approved, at least I know I tried to do something about the problem, rather than blaming everyone else for the situation we''re in.

Do me a favor and make sure I''m fired soon. That way I''ll probably get full severance. If you have it done after we''ve filed for Ch.11, I''ll probably get nothing but my accrued VC for next year, if that.