New Paint Scheme

No doubt some form of rebranding will occur. Bankrupt and merged airlines always seem to spend money on a look.

But the photo and livery that started this thread was created and posted in March 2004 by R P Abraham on this site:

http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos/

There are many others there as well including this one of 700Uw's cousin that he likes to keep hidden.

s_cousin.JPG

It is a fun site to browse for hours. Credit must go where credit is due however.

The thread will go on I'm sure so we might as well throw a few more into the mix!

El Gato said:
I will get to work on making one for here, something more patriotic and colorful. And lighter in color for the hot climes of PHX and LAS... B)
[post="276928"][/post]​
ARGGGH! Unless the airplane is sitting outside the maintenance hangar in PHX these airplanes shouldn't be sitting in the "hot climes" any more than an hour or two. For all the night flying HP does, maybe you should design a glow-in-the-dark paint scheme.

PhillyFlyGuy said:
I just hope they can succesfully re-image the airline. New paint scheme and uniforms etc.
[post="275677"][/post]​

REIMAGE IS CORRECT!!!!!. MAYBE THEN WE CAN HAVE SOME PRIDE IN OUR
AIRLINE AGAIN....

I like this one personally. I think it would combine the best of both while being "new".

Attachments

• FakeNEWUScolors.jpg
    FakeNEWUScolors.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 168