New Paint Scheme

Cav -

Are you still here?

The idea isn't to change the name, but to change the image. The airplanes have to be painted anyway, so why not reimage and change the paint scheme to encompass a new begining with a fresh new look, fresh new idea? You will have a new management team heading the combined company. A perfect opoprtunity to take the best of both companies (not mirror image) and create 1 great company. You need an image to reflect that rather then adopting one image over the other.

MarkMyWords said:
Cav -

Are you still here?

The idea isn't to change the name, but to change the image. The airplanes have to be painted anyway, so why not reimage and change the paint scheme to encompass a new begining with a fresh new look, fresh new idea? You will have a new management team heading the combined company. A perfect opoprtunity to take the best of both companies (not mirror image) and great 1 great company. You need an image to reflect that rather then adopting one image over the other.
[post="275816"][/post]​
Like the who said...Who The F**K is Cav?

DOA@Airport said:
<!--QuoteBegin-calibrator Posted on: May 6 2005+ 07:14 AM
I am done posting, my time has come and gone in the airline industry.
[right--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(calibrator Posted on: May 6 2005 @ 07:14 AM
I am done posting, my time has come and gone in the airline industry.
[right)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->[post="275828"][/post]
[post="275956"][/post]​
[/quote]

And your point is? What? Do you really believe this is real life? Do you need some advice on how to cope? What can I help you with?

El Gato said:
Here is an idea. Do what Western Pacific used to do. What is that? You don't remember them?

WestPac used to put pictures of showgirls from LAS on the tails of their planes. My idea goes better than that. Take pictures of all the oldest, most haggard and near dead looking F/A's. Put them on the tails...hell put them in the advertisements! Get some flight attendant with enough wrinkles on her face to look like Keith Richards in the ads and on the tail of a 25 year old 737. Get a pic of the former AFA head and have her mean image on the tail of a 767! Have the oldest and creakiest of the lot pose for tail shots. Then we can show the public the TRUE nature of our people!

And, just for fun...name a 330 after Stephen Wolf! :shock:
[post="275774"][/post]​

I think Alaska Airlines already has a picture of one of their flight attendants on the tail of their aircraft.

Mtnman

I always thought it was Keith Richards or perhaps Johnny Cash.

249221.jpg

calibrator said:
[post="275956"][/post]​

And your point is? What? Do you really believe this is real life? Do you need some advice on how to cope? What can I help you with?

[post="275980"][/post]​
[/quote]

Not really MY point...it's YOUR point. You announced your departure from the board in drama queen fashion and then decided to stick around. You can do whatever you choose to do. I can always choose to ignore your posts and I do most of the time.

What's up with the thing about me believing this (the board?) is "real life"? Oh, I see...you have to disassociate the board from any semblance of "real life" because otherwise, you would be a liar by announcing your departure but not keeping your word. So the board is not real life in your world view...are your oral conversations with others "real life"?

No, I don't think I need any of your advice on "coping"? Your posts tell me you're not qualified to give that kind of advice to anyone.

DOA@Airport said:

[post="275980"][/post]​

Not really MY point...it's YOUR point. You announced your departure from the board in drama queen fashion and then decided to stick around. You can do whatever you choose to do. I can always choose to ignore your posts and I do most of the time.

What's up with the thing about me believing this (the board?) is "real life"? Oh, I see...you have to disassociate the board from any semblance of "real life" because otherwise, you would be a liar by announcing your departure but not keeping your word. So the board is not real life in your world view...are your oral conversations with others "real life"?

No, I don't think I need any of your advice on "coping"? Your posts tell me you're not qualified to give that kind of advice to anyone.
[post="276118"][/post]​
[/quote]

Nurse, Midol IV push... STAT!

I came across this pic on another board. I think this paint scheme looks best so far. Just keep the current flag emblem.

Attachments

• 00004793.jpg
    00004793.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,052
PhillyFlyGuy said:
I came across this pic on another board. I think this paint scheme looks best so far. Just keep the current flag emblem.
[post="276911"][/post]​

The flag emblem is dead looking....lifeless grey does not inspire. The "darth vader" color scheme is sinister and overtly conservative....imagine if Sean Hannity designed the livery for an airline. It would look like US Airways current design. I will get to work on making one for here, something more patriotic and colorful. And lighter in color for the hot climes of PHX and LAS... B)