Save the Eagle campaign by the employees.

bigjets

Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Who gives a crAAp!

You can paint the planes red and white and call us TWA for all I care. I would like to change the culture of American, where there is accountability from the CEO to the most junior employee, where the employees are viewed as assets, rather then bricks in a backpack.

That said the new paint scheme is fine, one thing to note, USairways tail logo resembles the USA flag, the New American tail logo resembles the USA flag.

Lets not forget that the old AA and eagle logo represents executive managements failure and a top 10 hated company. Hopefully the New American will be different then the current American.

http://247wallst.com...s-in-america/2/

How ironic that the number 2)company AA... 3)company ATT for lowest customer satisfaction are both Horton raids on Labor pay and benefits,.....having loyal customers are important,...he either doesn't get it or does get it and only worries about his own portfolio,....

Reactions: 1 person
That's Corporate America for you.... They can never realize that we are the company, if you want to excel in business the employees have be an important part of the of customer satisfaction. If Corporate can't see that all their MBA's are worthless, cause a High School graduate can figure that out. Without being in the good ole boys club.

Reactions: 1 person
You would think that AA would copy the model of success, like SWA or Delta, two airlines not known as sticking it to employees. Investing in the employees would be the best investment of all.

AA employees know what works and what doesn't as we live it everyday. I don't recall one employee saying that TWA was going to be a great idea. So maybe the executives shouldn't dismiss the employees. For instence check with the FA's on what the PAX want in flight or the agents when the PAX are getting ready to go on a flight. How much did AA pay for the slash idea and USA version of the BA paint scheme?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/marketshare/2013/01/24/american-airlines-improves-overall-customer-experience-with-new-logo/