New Photo of US Airways E190 jet

Diamondbacks2004

Advanced
Mar 29, 2004
US Airways (Phoenix) is expecting their first (of 57) 99-seat Embraer ERJ 190-100AR (N944UW, msn 19000058, ex PT-SIL) next week. I don't know which airport (hanger) of PHX, PHL, CLT, BFM, ARA, ROW or other cities will receive first delivery of new US Airways E190 after left from Brazil. Before start new E190 service at PHL hub on February 12th!

Permanent Registration N944UW exterior photo: :)
http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5881557

Formerly Temporary Registration PT-SIL exterior photo:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1151171/L/

I can't find new photos of N944UW interior. Sorry! :(

It arrived in CLT today at 12:45 as US flt. #9244 from AUA where it had stopped on it's way from Brazil.

Isn't it nice to see pictures of a new aircraft on the property rather than seeing old US airplanes rusting in the desert. Looks very nice I must say.

Isn't it nice to see pictures of a new aircraft on the property rather than seeing old US airplanes rusting in the desert. Looks very nice I must say.

Nice, but would rather see new B737-900's instead of big "regional" jets and salaries....sorry!! These things will grow here at LCC like cancer. They love cheap labor. :(

To answer a few of the above questions. I am almost certain US pilots flew it up, as all the 170's where brought up by Mid-Atlantic crews. The first rev flight is I believe Feb 12th from PHL. As far as the inside dark blue leather with the typical cool looking Embraer seats. As soon as I can find a photo I will post here.

Cheers

LGA777

To answer a few of the above questions. I am almost certain US pilots flew it up, as all the 170's where brought up by Mid-Atlantic crews. The first rev flight is I believe Feb 12th from PHL. As far as the inside dark blue leather with the typical cool looking Embraer seats. As soon as I can find a photo I will post here.

Cheers

LGA777
OK Thanks

When can this plane carry passengers? I was thinking that they may use the aircraft as extra seats for the holidays. Or even sub it on some thin days in January on some routes, just to break it in abit. Waiting 2 months seems like a long time to keep it grounded.

Latest posts