New Photo of US Airways E190 jet

I can't believe we have not seen any pictures of inside the cabin. Considering all who have been around that plane. It's like waiting to see the inside of a private castle. I think it sucks that the pay rate for the pilots is lower but thankfull that the rate for f/a's won't be. I bet we will see a ton of these. As for it going senior, I hope they eventually LOVE overnighting in the most exotic of locations. I'm sure they won't be that great. I myself am eager to try it out.

I walked around it last night when it was parked over by the line hangar in CLT. It was roped off so that none could take a look inside..

I am almost certain US pilots flew it up, as all the 170's where brought up by Mid-Atlantic crews. Cheers

LGA777
Actually, that is not true....they were SUPPOSED to be flown up by MDA crews, but management didn't care about following the rules they agreed to :down: soooo, there was a grievance filed(and won) and the company had to pay the pilots a settlement for having the Brazilians fly them up. A few were flown up by MDA crews.

Ohhhhhhhh it certainly must be fancy schmancy. :lol: I think it will look cool. I can't wait to see it.

Actually, that is not true....they were SUPPOSED to be flown up by MDA crews, but management didn't care about following the rules they agreed to :down: soooo, there was a grievance filed(and won) and the company had to pay the pilots a settlement for having the Brazilians fly them up. A few were flown up by MDA crews.

It was flown in by pilots from LCC's newly formed E-190 training department. Talked to one of them today.

A320 Driver B)

It was flown in by pilots from LCC's newly formed E-190 training department. Talked to one of them today.

A320 Driver B)
Glad to see the 190's are being flown here by US crews instead of the factory guys. It'll give the trainers some extra time to "try things out" in real life instead of the sim.

I don't get why anyone is excited about this aircraft having first class. Are the seats going to be different in first than in coach? Wider (I doubt that) more pitch?

I mean there isn't much difference in service from coach and first these days. Snack basket, snack basket. Sad to say the days of hot meals on flights are gone on this airline....unless you are on a transcon of course.

I don't get why anyone is excited about this aircraft having first class. Are the seats going to be different in first than in coach? Wider (I doubt that) more pitch?

Are you being serious?

Are the seats going to be wider? Uhhhh....yeah. Do you think that they are just going to take out 1 seat per row in first and leave the same coach seats so they can have a larger aisle?

Are the seats going to have more pitch? Uhhh....yeah. 5 more inches.

Are you being serious?

Are the seats going to be wider? Uhhhh....yeah. Do you think that they are just going to take out 1 seat per row in first and leave the same coach seats so they can have a larger aisle?

Are the seats going to have more pitch? Uhhh....yeah. 5 more inches.

Actually I did not know they were taking out 1 seat per row and having a larger seat. Still same old snack crap basket. Nothing to really get excited about.

Since know one seems to be able to produce a photo let me offer this one I took in Jan 2005 of a United Express 170. It shows the width of the First Class seats and just imagine Dark Blue instead of grey and this is how the new 190 should look.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=489041

Hopefully an actual photo of our aircraft will appear soon.

Regards

LGA777

Since know one seems to be able to produce a photo let me offer this one I took in Jan 2005 of a United Express 170. It shows the width of the First Class seats and just imagine Dark Blue instead of grey and this is how the new 190 should look.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=489041
Hopefully an actual photo of our aircraft will appear soon.

Regards

LGA777

As usual, thanks.

i like this plane that its on mainline, my dad saw it yesterday and said it looks like a trash plane, i obviously would like to see 737s instead, but these planes probably are not going to last more than 10-15 years.
compared to the 737s- they last forever.

It's exciting that it's here... but this fleet "type" arrived at US Airways in April 2004! Let's hope the stetch version stays at US Airways.