Unveiled 1st US 757 with new Blended Winglets technology

reconfigured or refurbished? BIG difference! :blink: Those 757's are nasty!
Pretty much reconfigured....from 8/185 to 12/167.
Installing the A330 envoy seats. Installing power to those seats for recline/footrest power. (Handing out dvd players instead of in seat video.) Some minor galley mods for ovens for expanded meal service and replacing carpet....that's about it. Maybe some "swoosh" laminate on the bulkheads ?

So will the whole area be Envoy up to the lav before 2L or are they gonna add some coach to the odd area before the 2L then?

Pretty much reconfigured....from 8/185 to 12/167.
Installing the A330 envoy seats. Installing power to those seats for recline/footrest power. (Handing out dvd players instead of in seat video.) Some minor galley mods for ovens for expanded meal service and replacing carpet....that's about it. Maybe some "swoosh" laminate on the bulkheads ?

Will this be the standard for the entire East/West B757 fleet, or just the Transatlantic ETOPS jets?

yes 7 . a/c 200-206 will be etops a/c .a/c 202-204 are the ex ata birds. a/c 200,201,205,&206 are usair birds that have or will be converted to etops. 201 is already converted sporting winglets.

i am not quite sure if the west 757's are gonna get fitted with winglets or not . any friends out west know this ?

dash 8 tail nbr 838 erh has a new paint job and it looks awesome i took some snap shots but dont knopw how to upload it to computer

yes 7 . a/c 200-206 will be etops a/c .a/c 202-204 are the ex ata birds. a/c 200,201,205,&206 are usair birds that have or will be converted to etops. 201 is already converted sporting winglets.

i am not quite sure if the west 757's are gonna get fitted with winglets or not . any friends out west know this ?

No winglets planned on any West Boeings.

Hmm, I thought it was the first.

Paul, IIRC 406 was the first.

No winglets planned on any West Boeings.

Exact opposite that I know of. They badly want to get winglets on some 75s for all the Hawaiian routes.

I apparently started a rumor around PHX back in the spring. I saw a West 75 routed to the shop at MCN for a few weeks and since our 75s were getting the winglets installed there at the time. I figured that's where the West 75s would get theirs. So I told a friend at PHX and then he told a few people, It spread like wildfire supposedly :rolleyes: . Little did I know that and later found out... that most West a/c get their D Checks done at MCN. ;)

dash 8 tail nbr 838 erh has a new paint job and it looks awesome i took some snap shots but dont knopw how to upload it to computer

821194048_b40e08a401.jpg