New Photo of US Airways E190 jet

Any idea what routes it will be on? PHL-IAH would make a lot of sense.

Most likely PHL-IAH, DFW, PVD, BOS, BDL etc. Maybe they'll throw it on PHL-ABE like the used to do with the 170's when they were with MDA! :up:

Not to mention all the furloughed crews that "were not furloughed"

:rolleyes: Of course! We "were not furloughed" because we "were not working at US Airways", we were working somewhere else with the same certificate, corporate address, tax ID number, manuals, call sign, seniority list, qualifications.... ;)

Wow! I wonder what airline was the North American launch customer for these things!

I don't mind the blue thought the grey looked a bit more plush. Well we all know "plush" is NOT in the Tempe vocab. So anyway, The comment in that pic said he was doubtful about a rollerboard going in the overhead. Well for any of you who have never been on one they certainly do fit. Maybe not those overly huge rollerboards some bring on but they do fit. Another important note is that the seats have no bars between them on the floor. You can place a rollerboard under the seats if need be. It also makes for better foot space. Heck, you'll need it with the new 31" seatpitch.

Hmm looks like it has a 737 like tail.

Never noticed that before.

Anyone know if there are ovens?

Long shot I know, but I am curious if at least First class has them.

quote name='xoxo' date='Dec 21 2006, 07:14 PM' post='440318']
No ovens.... :down:
[/quote]

THANK GOD! :up: Two Flight Attendants for 99 people 11 of which are 1st Class PAX? :blink:
If there were ovens I would be seriously concerned! This is going to be a zoo as it is. I feel bad for PineyBob :lol: On the E-190 after your 1st drink in 1st, it time to serve main cabin! Sorry you need a refill but very busy trying to serve the other 88 people from PHL-MHT! Another farce of a 1st class product.
Here is a comment card as Tempe has lost their minds!

:lol: Let me know where you find some of those comment cards. This service as I stated ages ago is going to blow.