New Uniform Alterations

Uniforms that don't fit....coupons not being accepted STILL.....coupons that are set to expire....f/a's without ANY pieces STILL....denied claims for unapproved alterations on items horribly fit to begin with. Shall I go on. Call me a p!ss @$$ complainer but this just goes with EVERYTHING else. NOW they want you to take a survey to see what you have. You KNOW they will wait a bit to see if everyone has at least ONE pair of pants and ONE shirt or dress and launch this baby. I just LOVE how when you finish taking the survey it redirects you to usairways.com. Do they think I need to book a flight when I'm done. Unprofessional glitches all around. MORONS on all ends. :rolleyes:

What’s with Tempe and these stupid polls and surveys?
Well they have to make it look as if they are on top of things I guess. :lol: That poor woman that works at the "411" table in PHL. My goodness she believes there will be quick resolution this mess or something. :blink: Look around Honey. :lol:

Well gee, 23 years ago, how was it handled? We've had 4 mergers/ five sets of executives and 2 bankrupcies since then. A lot has changed.

The crux of the biscuit is, why would an employee have to shell out his/her own funds when they are going to be reimbursed anyway?????? Both of these companies are rolling in cash. There was no reason to make the cash flow as it has. Just another brick in the wall. Technology has come a long way in all of these years. This is plain stupid is stupid does. B)

Facts:

The alteration reimbursements are taking on average 2 to 3 weeks to be reimbursed on your paycheck. In PHX FAs are paid on the 5th and 20th, so it could appear on either paycheck as an EXP (expense) and is NOT taxed. You do have to pay up front, and submit your original receipt. I suggest you make a copy of both your expense report and your original receipt for your records.

ALL Mens Wearhouse stores are to take the $25 gift card for either alterations, or as a gift certificate purchase. If you experience a store that says they are not allowed to, let your base manager know what store location and they can contact the representatives at Twin Hill or US Marketing to have that corrected.

Latest posts